As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Pant, Singular

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Pant, Singular

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• R0n1n_76R0n1n_76 Registered User regular
    So is the game good, or is it Hipster Destiny?

• A Dabble Of TheloniusA Dabble Of Thelonius It has been a doozy of a dayRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    I don't know what that means.

That said, it's good.

Sound design is super satisfying. World is gorgeous and thoughtfully designed. Weather effects are amazing. Gameplay is tight as hell with fun skills and they're all good. Loot is good and all guns are relevant.

And the pretty princess dress up (the real game tbh) aspect is great.

A Dabble Of Thelonius on
    vm8gvf5p7gqi.jpg
    Steam - Talon Valdez :Blizz - Talonious#1860 : Xbox Live & LoL - Talonious Monk @TaloniousMonk Hail Satan
  • Finnish_LineFinnish_Line Registered User regular
    I'm looking for one that grants +3 Neck Warmth.

• DissentDissent Mr. Fancy Pants Flavour CountryRegistered User regular
    My friend and I broke our "Only-Play-Together" compact the moment competition for fiercest scarf began. One day I hope to see him again in the Dark Zone. I shall admire his neck attire from afar before I mark the kill shot...

• LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    Why does Gabe hate scarf slots so much? What does he have against accessorizing?

• MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of Manboob Wherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    loot grinding, hipster clothes, bullet sponge combat...

This game sounds like my perfect idea of hell.

MacMcCrack on
    comicrocket%20banner.jpg
  • Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    MacMcCrack wrote: »

The clothes aren't hipster clothes unless you have a really broad definition of that. The scarves, jackets, and hats are all realistic looking outerwear for the snowy conditions the game takes place in. Division characters are probably the most sensibly dressed characters I've seen in a game.

Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
  • PLAPLA The process.Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    No, Super Mario is the most sensible. Donkey Kong is a little flashier. Business casual.

PLA on
  • Rhesus PositiveRhesus Positive GNU Terry Pratchett Registered User regular

The clothes aren't hipster clothes unless you have a really broad definition of that.

Hipster = anything a person younger than me does that I don't like

[Muffled sounds of gorilla violence]
  • LucascraftLucascraft Registered User regular
    @kime Scarf slots? Sounds like your perfect game!

:)

• kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Everyone knows scarves are what make you look cool. It's the most important piece of any outfit!

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • MacMcCrackMacMcCrack Duchess of Manboob Wherever mediocrity is celebratedRegistered User regular

The clothes aren't hipster clothes unless you have a really broad definition of that. The scarves, jackets, and hats are all realistic looking outerwear for the snowy conditions the game takes place in. Division characters are probably the most sensibly dressed characters I've seen in a game.

just wait for the waxed mustache DLC.

comicrocket%20banner.jpg
  • YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular

just wait for the waxed mustache DLC.

Penny Farthing racing