As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Qwazy qwocks!

SzechuanosaurusSzechuanosaurus Registered User, ClubPA regular
Why do the clocks say 09:29 pm?

Surely it should either be 21:29 or 9:29 pm?

It's confusing the hell out of me, I keep thinking I'm late for work!

Szechuanosaurus on

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    My clock is fine. Check your profile settings.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    PheezerPheezer Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2004
    Am I the only one who thinks this topic is ridiculous?

Pheezer on
    IT'S GOT ME REACHING IN MY POCKET IT'S GOT ME FORKING OVER CASH
    CUZ THERE'S SOMETHING IN THE MIDDLE AND IT'S GIVING ME A RASH
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    My clock is fine. Check your profile settings.

My date and time are set to this... D M d, Y g:i a

which acording to this, should give me a twelve-hour format of an hour without leading zeros (g), but I'm not, I'm getting a twelve-hour format of an hour with leading zeros (which should be h).

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    Did you consider searching for threads in this forum regarding clocks and time?

Pheezer on
  • Options
    DinostatorDinostator Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    My clock isn't aligned with daylight savings time.

Dinostator on
  • Options
    ÄlphämönkëyÄlphämönkëy Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    Devastator wrote:
    My clock isn't aligned with daylight savings time.
    Then I reccomend changing it. :wink:

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2004
    I believe the time format actually doesn't work because of the mod Ramius added for it to say yesterday / today. There were problems with people that had a custom setting when that was put in.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    pheezer wrote:

No... :oops:

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    Orthanc wrote:
    I believe the time format actually doesn't work because of the mod Ramius added for it to say yesterday / today. There were problems with people that had a custom setting when that was put in.
    He can still change his timezone.

Älphämönkëy on
  • Options
    OrthancOrthanc Death Lite, Only 1 Calorie Off the end of the internet, just turn left.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited June 2004
    Orthanc wrote:
    He can still change his timezone.

I was talking to Pixel, who's problem is with the time format rather than the zone.

Orthanc on
    orthanc
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    pheezer wrote:

I thought so. I was just bringing it up because time is such a mess and keeps coming up as a problem that I've completely surrendered and no longer look at the time on the boards as if it were correlated to the time out in the real world.

I imagine the phorum has it's own internal chronology and that it's only internally relevant, even though occasionally it's not even internally consistent, and functions merely as a means for determining what got someone jailed specifically (hmm.. yesterday, at some time? Post history... last post before that two hours prior... oh look. There it is.).

Pheezer on
  • Options
    ExoVarkExoVark Registered User regular
    edited June 2004
    My clock indicates that today is Saturday. Which means that any minute rambozo is going to do something that will result in his jailing.

What the fuck, rambozo? You've been out of jail for -- what -- a week now? Get with the program.

ExoVark on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    pheezer wrote:
    pheezer wrote:

I thought so. I was just bringing it up because time is such a mess and keeps coming up as a problem that I've completely surrendered and no longer look at the time on the boards as if it were correlated to the time out in the real world.

I imagine the phorum has it's own internal chronology and that it's only internally relevant, even though occasionally it's not even internally consistent, and functions merely as a means for determining what got someone jailed specifically (hmm.. yesterday, at some time? Post history... last post before that two hours prior... oh look. There it is.).

Well, the time seems to be correct. It's just formated stupidly.

Szechuanosaurus on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    Yeah, but if you were normal you'd just disregard the clocks altogether.

Pheezer on
  • Options
    edited June 2004
    I dont think there is anymore to do here...

Älphämönkëy on
This discussion has been closed.