As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[2016 Challenge Coin Thread] See you all next year!

• Options
    HazelHalfBloodHazelHalfBlood Unapologetic Dungeons and Dragons Enthusiast New HampshireRegistered User regular
    If we are able to order two different types of coins I will soooo order both! Colored or not!

PAX Unplugged 2018 .... We Have Our...Passes [X] Hotel [X] Bus [..] Packed [..]

2afaq20.png

Proud Cookie Brigade Supporter
  • Options
    KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    I'll focus on buying colored to help out, Sutibun, I don't think anyone in my party is fixated on the plain ones.

• Options
    aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    I would likely be in for 2 coloured. Possibly a couple more.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    bigfearsbigfears Registered User regular
    Hey! I finally can chat, took a while to figure out how to! I am definitely interested in 6 colored coins please!

• Options
    XenigmaXenigma Registered User regular
    Although I still prefer the non-colored for consistency's sake, that color mock-up is impressive. I'll be down for both!

Pins? Pins!
    PAX East Attendee since 2011
  • Options
    eloelo That guy over there... Smoke stack central, NJRegistered User regular
    I will still take two of the plain coins, but I will have to get two of the color coins too. They are awesome looking :)

0j92muX.png
  • Options
    jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    I would like to be down for one of both coins. I like them both, so I want to be consistent in my collections, hehe.

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I'll probably get at least a few colored ones too.

• Options
    I'd buy 6 colored coins and probably 2 non-colored coins

• Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    I'm definitely gonna go 1:1 on Color and Non-color...because If I'm giving out one, I'll give out the other too!

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    SkrepoSkrepo Registered User regular
    I'm down for one of both.

• Options
    Interest list needs to be updated. Noted that I and a number of others were not on there.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • Options
    PNeafseyPNeafsey Registered User regular
    Definitely interested in one or two coins.

• Options
    Le_GoatLe_Goat Frechified Goat Person BostonRegistered User regular
    aBByNormaL wrote: »
    Interest list needs to be updated. Noted that I and a number of others were not on there.
    I think you need to put yourself in there. It's too much work for one person to go through every post to determine the count.

While I agree that being insensitive is an issue, so is being oversensitive.
  • Options
    macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    Sheet updated, I'll probably get 5.

• Options
    SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Le_Goat wrote: »
    aBByNormaL wrote: »
    I think you need to put yourself in there. It's too much work for one person to go through every post to determine the count.

I added names to the list just now, and realized, to my horror, when I also counted the comments, that we've gotten interest in more coins than I ordered printed.
    I sent off an email asking for 25 more of each added to the production run if it's not too late, if it is, we might want to wait for a second run until people have actually ordered coins so we can have an exact count of additional coins needed.

• Options
    Thanks for adding me as I was technically challenged and could not edit document myself.

• Options
    awesome! thank you for adding me to the sheet and also, I took off the star to confirm the amounts in the sheet, thanks again!

• Options
    Alright, good news, I was able to get the extras tossed into the print run.

• Options
    ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    I'm a dummy and hadn't added myself to the interest sheet, but I have now. 2 traditional coins, and 1 color for me. Possibly one more if my sibling ends up joining us (I always get a coin for any friends that join us for the first time!)

UyhWici.png
  • Options
    SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Will there be opportunity to order coins for those not on the interest list or to order more than you did list?

I would like to do 4 and 4 if possible. (Edited list).

Sepioth on
    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • Options
    The interest list was to get an idea of numbers, you can of course order more, and people not in the list can as well.
    We have 175 coins being printed atm. List was at 135-145 when I checked it, so we have some wiggle room.
    If interest explodes we can of course do another run, though I'm unsure of the cost per coin with very small print runs.

• Options
    KiashienKiashien Medford, MARegistered User regular
    Hey all.

Been deeply involved in challenge coins in the past, and wanted to apologize for not being about and such the past year (and this one).

Let's just say there are a number of mitigating factors that have interfered for a few years. I'll be wearing the Red this year though. ;)

The pirate hat riding bobcat compels you...

Relevant info: #PAX East: 3 Coin Lunch organizer. 2012 Trading card available. Pokecrawl Assistant 2012. Pokecrawl attendee 2011. Cult of the Leaf attendee 2012.
  • Options
    KorvasKorvas Registered User regular
    well crap... I don't think I put my name on the list soon enough...

• Options
    Don't worry Korvas, I'll make sure we get a second run of coins made if anyone misses out.
    I hadn't expected the explosion of interest over the past week.

• Options
    Sammy.SamSammy.Sam Registered User regular
    I would like to get 2 coins. When will the order sheet be going up?

• Options
    Jubes2681Jubes2681 Registered User regular
    Any idea when the ordering will open up? I was definitely late to the sign-up sheet (signed up last week) and hope we can get a second run in so everyone can grab their challenge coins!

• Options
    I CAN"T WAIT!!! :hydra:

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Ordering should be Soon I should get an email this week regarding the non-standard ordering/shipping proceedure.

SutibunRi on
  • Options
    Adamx98Adamx98 Registered User new member
    Still in for my original interest on the sheet of 3 (non-color). But damn if those color ones didn't surprise me with how good they look! I may snag an extra one for my own personal collection (I typically give these out to my friends who come along, and have at least 2 first-timers coming with this year!).

• Options
    nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    Wondering if there's been any updates.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
  • Options
    No updates yet, Easter weekend was quiet. Should be hearing something soon.

• Options
    Working on the ordering form, and getting the final prices today.
    As with Souths coins, the ordering process will be.
    1. Pay for coins via paypal. Note the transaction ID.
    2. Fill out Google doc with paypal id, paypal transaction id, email address, name, shipping address, and number of coins ordered.
    3. Wait.

• Options
    darksteelreaprdarksteelreapr Registered User regular
    I know last year we could order with a credit card, I assume we won't be able to do the same this year?

• Options
    RILMSRILMS North BayRegistered User regular
    Whatever is connected to your Paypal account. I had my CC attached to it instead of my bank account when I bought my coins

OtyHMcu.jpg
  • Options
    can't wait!!

• Options
    gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    I'll just sit here....waiting....impatiently checking the thread....

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • Options
    Got super busy at work today, order form will be up in ~30 minutes, once I'm at a PC again.

• Options
    I think this is the right link for the order form, I do not like the new google docs interface.
    Someone click on it and let me know. Once I see responses added to the form, or someone tells me it works, I'll toss it into the OP.
    and yes, kiddercorps email address is different than it was for South/Aus.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1GIbaEcSl65b-4t4s1u1PTu1liZPfNep-hUHhUfcPdgM/viewform

• Options
    edited March 2016
    Works I think, can you confirm? It seemed to accept my information but would be great if you can tell me it was received.

aBByNormaL on