As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Game Grumps] This thread is laughably naive.

19596979899101»

• Options
    AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    That's a pretty awesome way to set up a level though.

• Options
    ShimshaiShimshai Flush with Success! Isle of EmeraldRegistered User regular
    I wonder if they'll tackle Dark Souls 3 in time. It worked well with Bloodborne, Arin practicing at home before they recorded.

Steam/Origin: Shimshai

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
  • Options
    KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PinJ3tpFmk

Awesome cliffnotes: Over 40k physical copies of Under The Covers sold, 17th Billboard 200 and 9th on Top Album Sales, Under The Covers 2 covers already being recorded, new NSP album being recorded, music video for 6969 coming soon.

KoopahTroopah on
  • Options
    NotoriusBENNotoriusBEN Registered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Fun fact, one of the fast food chains here, I believe it was Hungry Jacks (Burger King in the US) wanted to make a kangaroo burger. Most Aussies were happy about this, but apparently people in the US were so shocked and outraged by this they ended up canceling the idea.

I still find that hilarious.

I think that happened as well with the KFC "Too Easy" commercial. I thought I was told aussies didn't understand at all why the ad was causing a monstrous shitstorm in the states.

kangaroos like dolphins, are considered too cute to eat in the states.
    but they are fucking delicious when cooked correctly.

a4irovn5uqjp.png
    Steam - NotoriusBEN | Uplay - notoriusben | Xbox,Windows Live - ThatBEN
  • Options
    AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Psykoma wrote: »
    Aegeri wrote: »
    Fun fact, one of the fast food chains here, I believe it was Hungry Jacks (Burger King in the US) wanted to make a kangaroo burger. Most Aussies were happy about this, but apparently people in the US were so shocked and outraged by this they ended up canceling the idea.

I still find that hilarious.

I think that happened as well with the KFC "Too Easy" commercial. I thought I was told aussies didn't understand at all why the ad was causing a monstrous shitstorm in the states.

kangaroos like dolphins, are considered too cute to eat in the states.
    but they are fucking delicious when cooked correctly.

I've always figured that how cute something is corresponds proportionally to how delicious it is. Cute animals make delicious steaks, right skippy?

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    kangaroos are also like a "mascot" animal as far as the states are concerned

eating kangaroo is perceived like eating a bald eagle

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Maz-Maz- 飛べ Registered User regular
    Add me on Switch: 7795-5541-4699