As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Wii U] THIS THREAD IS DEAD! POST IN THE NEW ONE!

19495969798100»

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Speaking of game ideas, I recently got to look at the manga story that comes with the Hyrule Historia, and now all I want is a Fire Emblem esque game set in Hyrule.

• UncleSporkyUncleSporky Registered User regular
    Polaritie wrote: »
    Enlong wrote: »
    ...so, that means that the confidentiality sticker's design is known and out on the internet, yes?

I mean that a white sticker that just says "confidential" without anything else on it is so blatantly fake.

But then in this same post that calls the sticker into question, someone replies and says this is exactly what the sticker should look like.

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky
    I'm skeptical of the whole thing, because if we know what the sticker looks like, anyone with a printer could make the sticker for themself.

I'm skeptical of the whole thing, because if we know what the sticker looks like, anyone with a printer could make the sticker for themself.

I think it's one of those things where if there was no sticker, everyone would go "WHERE'S THE CONFIDENTIAL STICKER, HUH?!"

Also if this is real I can picture the person taking the photo thinking "dammit nobody is going to believe me because this sticker looks so dumb and cheap, but if I take it off everyone will know I was the leaker."

Switch Friend Code: SW - 5443 - 2358 - 9118 || 3DS Friend Code: 0989 - 1731 - 9504 || NNID: unclesporky

I think it's one of those things where if there was no sticker, everyone would go "WHERE'S THE CONFIDENTIAL STICKER, HUH?!"

Also if this is real I can picture the person taking the photo thinking "dammit nobody is going to believe me because this sticker looks so dumb and cheap, but if I take it off everyone will know I was the leaker."

Yeah, it's one of those things where that one data point really can't be proven one way or the other.

• edzeppedzepp Registered User regular
    Like all things NX at this point. Is it the next fiscal year yet? :P

• DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    I know Nintendo has had a lot of leaks regarding software, but have they ever had any regarding their hardware?

• Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Dirty wrote: »
    I know Nintendo has had a lot of leaks regarding software, but have they ever had any regarding their hardware?

Wii was leaked early, but not pictures of it. Dunno about others

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • ViskodViskod Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Speaking of game ideas, I recently got to look at the manga story that comes with the Hyrule Historia, and now all I want is a Fire Emblem esque game set in Hyrule.

Nintendo could do worse than make turn based RPG and SRPG versions of all of its series. I think they need their own Kingdom Hearts-esque cross series turn based or action RPG.

Viskod on
  • DirtyDirty Registered User regular
    Viskod wrote: »

Nintendo could do worse than make turn based RPG and SRPG versions of all of its series. I think they need their own Kingdom Hearts-esque cross series turn based or action RPG.

They could use the Grandia battle system. Square-Enix isn't using it, and maybe I could be happy for once.

A Nintendo themed Project X Zone?

They could use the Grandia battle system. Square-Enix isn't using it, and maybe I could be happy for once.

Grandia's system is the one that was used in Child of Light, right? I'd be on board with that.

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular

I was going to say that Square-Enix had nothing to do with Grandia, but I never noticed they were the ones that brought it over here. At least Grandia 3.

Grandia was made by the same company that made Lunar, which is possibly my favorite set of RPGs of all time. I think most considered Grandia 1 to be what Lunar 3 was going to be, but they just went on with something else.

But yeah, they did an awesome job with that combat. Very closely resembled my dream combat engine really.

• TimFijiTimFiji Beast Lord Halfway2AnywhereRegistered User regular
    When the new thread starts, can we move all the NX and why-it-sucks talk to the NX thread so we can maintain the WiiU discussions?

Switch: SW-2322-2047-3148 Steam: Archpriest
      Selling Board Games for Medical Bills
    • MNC DoverMNC Dover Full-time Voice Actor Kirkland, WARegistered User regular
      TimFiji wrote: »
      When the new thread starts, can we move all the NX and why-it-sucks talk to the NX thread so we can maintain the WiiU discussions?

SPEAKING OF WHICH, NEW THREAD HERE!

Need a voice actor? Hire me at bengrayVO.com
      Legends of Runeterra: MNCdover #moc
      Switch ID: MNC Dover SW-1154-3107-1051
      Steam ID
      Twitch Page