As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplaceShe crawled right inRegistered User regular
edited April 2017 in Social Entropy++
Clint Eastwood on

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    I am taking my talents back to South Beach

• WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    I approve of this thread

• TheBigEasyTheBigEasy Registered User regular
    That tweet/video about LeBron ... I don't even ... how dumb can reporters be?

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Ricky Rubio sucks.

I agree

Zach Lavine is best

Mutumbo happened to be in the Brussels airport during the Isis attack

thankfully he is doing okay

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »
    Ricky Rubio sucks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km6Kpp4igs4

Get out of my thread.

On a more positive note my two favorite teams may suck bad this year but they do have the two dreamiest players on them which has to be worth something.

9NVtXbr.jpg

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    Did the Chinese Basketball Association turn Michael Beasley into an NBA player?

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Butters wrote: »
    Did the Chinese Basketball Association turn Michael Beasley into an NBA player?

Apparently

I think the ineptitude of the Rockets is making Beasley look like an NBA player.

• SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    Holy hell those Thunder unis are bad. They look like shitty screen-printed tees.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
  • Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Yeah. I saw his cancer was back. Just terrible news.

Fuck cancer.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    tony allen shot 12-12 from the field today, inexplicably

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
    yeah the Suns should make Devin Booker as happy as they possibly can

and Oladipo has finally arrived

Maximum wrote: »
    I think the ineptitude of the Rockets is making Beasley look like an NBA player.

I agree the Rockets stink but not sure how that makes him more able to make shots against a good team like OKC

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
  • DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Charlotte nearly let Brooklyn back in the game yesterday, very close thing in the end.

But it's looking like Charlotte has a real shot at the third or fourth seed. Everything depends on the upcoming games against Miami and Boston.

Dhalphir on
    "I really hope that, before our career is over, we can all play together. ... At least one, maybe one or two seasons -- me, Melo, D-Wade, CP -- we can get a year in," James told Bleacher Report for a feature story on James' and Anthony's relationship that was published Wednesday. "I would actually take a pay cut to do that."

everyone joins the Knicks

put Porzingis at center

edited March 2016
    shit Wade is unrestricted and LeBron could opt out this summer

CP3 can opt out in 17

Xehalus on
  • Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular
    They are all welcome to come to Charlotte.

kyrcl.png
    Wouldn't be surprised if he tries to get Kyrie traded for CP3.

Also wouldn't mind that trade for the short term

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    @Mego Thor @Raijin Quickfoot who do you guys see Charlotte targeting in the offseason?

edited March 2016
    I never know what Coach Clifford is going to pull out of his hat.

EDIT; I'm personally pretty happy with the line-up we've got right now, especially if MKG can get, and stay, healthy.

Mego Thor on
    kyrcl.png
    I assume they'll be looking to lock up Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues long term.

I assume they'll be looking to lock up Alonzo Mourning and Muggsy Bogues long term.

And Dell is already right there.

kyrcl.png
    You guys joke but I'm quietly forming a plan to get al horford

• Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Mego Thor wrote: »
    They are all welcome to come to Charlotte.

Two of them are welcome in Boston. There are not many players that I just can't cheer for - Wade is one (note: Kidd and Isiah Thomas were two others).

I'm just terrified of where Durant ends up. He's my favorite and he plays for my favorite team. If he ends up on the Knicks or Lakers or Celtics I'll be devastated.

Durant is joining Curry, Klay, and Draymond

someone must counter

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    There's no way they can afford all 4

Sure they can.

But they'd have no bench.

If Greene is smart he'll stay. I don't see him having the same kind of success with another team and another system.

If they don't resign Speights, Barnes, Festus, Barbosa and Rush, that frees up about 15 million.

Then they'd probably need to trade either Bogut or Igoudala's expiring.

It's in the realm of possibility, but I think Bob Myers is smarter than that.

I think Durant would take a pay cut

a major one

Well he's got a 300 million dollar deal with Nike so I think he'll be OK.

Also, if he were to join a team like that and start winning championships his value as a spokesperson would vastly increase.

See, people say that, like it's just so easy to give up like $4-8 million per year, but that's bs

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    It's an appealing fantasy team but I'm not sure it makes sense as an actual basketball team.

Goose! wrote: »
    See, people say that, like it's just so easy to give up like $4-8 million per year, but that's bs

I'm not saying that. I'm saying his earning potential might be more if he wins championships with a lower NBA salary than if he doesn't win with a max NBA salary.

edited March 2016
    The Warriors are historically good mostly because of their unprecedented depth in a salary cap era. Sacrificing that for Durant makes no sense. Unless they collapse in the playoffs I see no way they break up the band when they are this much better than everyone else.

Butters on
    There's also only so many possessions in a game.

This discussion has been closed.