As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Drafts and multi posting

davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty MeatshieldPanhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
I'm seeing a lot of double/triple posts occurring across the forums. Looks like a draft is being saved and the post is being submitted but without any changes from the user viewpoint so they hit post once or twice more.

I tested on safari on iPhone 5s, all updated to the new OS version.

• Options
    skeldareskeldare Gresham, ORRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Happened to me just a few minutes ago in Chrome Windows 7.

Edit: Actually just happened when I posted this. Got a message: There was an error performing your request. Please try again. And looked like it didn't post. Refreshing shows it did of course.

Edit2: Didn't realize there was another topic on this.

skeldare on
    Nintendo Console Codes
    Switch (JeffConser): SW-3353-5433-5137 Wii U: Skeldare - 3DS: 1848-1663-9345
    PM Me if you add me!
    HAIL HYDRA
  • Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    Oh weird, I wasn't getting an error message on mine so I assumed it was a different issue. I dunno.

Edit: but yeah, I got the error on Chrome Windows 10, but I first saw the issue on my phone so here we are.

davidsdurions on
  • Options
    MuzzmuzzMuzzmuzz Registered User regular
    Just happened to me on mobile Safari. Clicked 'post reply' and when nothing happened, foolishly clicked four more times. Also edits don't close after being submitted, you have to refresh to make sure it went through.

• Options
    Dark Raven XDark Raven X Laugh hard, run fast, be kindRegistered User regular
    Probably related; when I make a post and head back to the parent forum, the thread says '1 New' - my new post. Shouldn't say that, should be grey'd out. ;D

Oh brilliant
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    hmm, I think it might be fixed?

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    There was some stuff. It is resolved.

This discussion has been closed.