As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[NBA] One Shining #Knickstape

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    There's also only so many possessions in a game.

• y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    no shoulder surgery for anthony davis - so yeah, must just be a partially torn labrum, which CAN be dealt with (in some cases) with noninvasive rehab

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Dead LegendDead Legend Registered User regular
    rehab should never be invasive in the first place

I realize you're probably just repeating what you read from a dumb report but that's an odd phrase concerning rehab

diablo III - beardsnbeer#1508 Mechwarrior Online - Rusty Bock
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular

I realize you're probably just repeating what you read from a dumb report but that's an odd phrase concerning rehab

No, I realized I kind of phrased it weird. I was just trying to emphasize that it didn't require the 4-6 month of recovery I mentioned earlier... Could've been worded better

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    y2jake215 wrote: »

No, I realized I kind of phrased it weird. I was just trying to emphasize that it didn't require the 4-6 month of recovery I mentioned earlier... Could've been worded better

Considering the circumstances, I think he might be better off getting the surgery anyway, at least that would be my thinking if I were in the same situation. Better to get it done with now rather than miss another chunk of season down the road

• IlpalaIlpala Just this guy, y'know TexasRegistered User regular
    For the Grizz game: No Danny, Diaw, Mills, or Kawhi.

FF XIV - Qih'to Furishu (on Siren), Battle.Net - Ilpala#1975
    Switch - SW-7373-3669-3011
    Fuck Joe Manchin
    They'll be okay. We have Boban

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    Kevin Martin and David West need reps

• PeenPeen Registered User regular
    @Maximum what is even happening in fantasy? You beat me and that was good enough?

• MaximumMaximum Registered User regular
    Peen wrote: »
    @Maximum what is even happening in fantasy? You beat me and that was good enough?

There's another match up this week? I thought I had already won.

that must have been a good lunch

• SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    Maximum wrote: »

Hey! You got to beat me too!

Nevermind how harshly you beat me regular season. I was still the #2 seed.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
    SanderJK wrote: »
    Maximum wrote: »

Hey! You got to beat me too!

Nevermind how harshly you beat me regular season. I was still the #2 seed.

Uhh...you beat me.

Got worried for a moment there that I somehow made it to the finals.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Durant is resting. There goes my play for whatever shitty place I'm playing for.

• ButtersButters A glass of some milks Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    It's going to be a very interesting summer for free agent Michael Beasley.

Butters on
    PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    this whole d'angelo russell thing is pretty funny when the other lakers are giving him the silent treatment like its 8th grade

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    I hope the Nugs get Beasley

put Gallinari at center

because small ball

• MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    I like how any of the starters on the Pistons could be the highest scorer of the game. Pretty big fan of not relying on one superstar.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Holy shit am I tired of this D'Angelo Russell/Swaggy P bullshit.

Why are fans booing Russell instead of the guy who openly admitted to infidelity?

Posting a video on the internet of an idiot admitting his infidelity without consent is kind of dick move. Especially since it's your teammate.

But that's what happens when you draft 19 year olds and stick them in a locker room with a bunch of lunatic adults.

stop snitching

Nick Young is 30 fucking years old and he let this happen to him.

PSN: idontworkhere582 | CFN: idontworkhere | Steam: lordbutters | Amazon Wishlist
    edited April 2016
    I'm not saying Russell didn't do anything wrong. I just don't get why you boo Russell without booing Swaggy as well.

Raijin Quickfoot on
    I am booing both

just Russell more for violating another person's privacy

Nick Young is a fucking idiot and apparently a pretty shitty person.

edited April 2016
    Nick Young is offensive in almost every possible way most especially to the game of basketball.

Also, Kobe basically did the same thing to Shaq like 10 years ago.

Butters on
    I think I understand why @Goose! didn't miss Shumpert very much. It's not that I think he's bad but I swear with his athleticism he should be three times the player he actually is.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    I don't think he puts maximum effort into any part of the game.

I see why you say that but I don't think on court effort is the issue. He's got great length, amazing vertical, and as quick of hands defensively as anyone I've watched all season. He just doesn't have much in the way of basketball skills offensively.

Lack of effort off the court probably.

• DhalphirDhalphir don't you open that trapdoor you're a fool if you dareRegistered User regular
    I don't think D'Angelo Russell did anything wrong.

There's never an excuse for infidelity, and Nick Young is basically getting a free pass on it because DLo is copping all the heat.

I agree that infidelity is bad but inserting yourself into the relationship business of someone else is pretty much universally ill advised unless it's like a dear friend or loved one.

• Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Butters wrote: »
    I see why you say that but I don't think on court effort is the issue. He's got great length, amazing vertical, and as quick of hands defensively as anyone I've watched all season. He just doesn't have much in the way of basketball skills offensively.

Lack of effort off the court probably.

That's what I meant. I guess I should've said every not any

I agree that infidelity is bad but inserting yourself into the relationship business of someone else is pretty much universally ill advised unless it's like a dear friend or loved one.

Also, to this, dude said he didn't know how it got out. Its possible that he was hacked or (more likely) he either had a friend take his phone and see it and then shot it out, or he snapchatted it and thought, as many a foolish teenager does, that snapchat videos really are temporary.

Damn, man, I thought he released something new. Damn it, Dhal.

It's very nice of OKC to give Austin Rivers a career best before stealing this game.

• Mego ThorMego Thor "I say thee...NAY!" Registered User regular

And even when it is a dear friend or loved one, you quietly let the person know, not blab about it to the internet.

Looking forward to tonight's rematch of Hornets vs. 76's. Let's go!

kyrcl.png
  • GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Damn, man, I thought he released something new. Damn it, Dhal.

april fools

This discussion has been closed.