As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

April Fools' Day

SilentJaySilentJay Registered User new member
Hello all.

I was hoping to enlist the help of someone in PA in a somewhat elaborate April Fools’ Day prank. It should take very little effort from you guys and and any input would be hugely appreciated.

Quick backstory: My friend Brian Lelas is a writer who is now working on his second novel. I have secured a review copy of this latest book, and I am hoping to create a dust-jacket featuring hugely dismissive quotes from some of his favourite people.

For Example:
“I do not intend to read this book”
“I am unaware of Brian Lelas”

The plan is to present him with the book as part of a friends only book launch next Friday.

I will qualify that this is in no way intended to be mean spirited. But the more disheartening the message, the better. Brian has a fantastic sense of humour and will appreciate it entirely.

If anyone from the PA team could provide a quote, that would be great.

Cheers

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    They don't read the forums. Your best bet is to look on the front page for contact info.

smCQ5WE.jpg
This discussion has been closed.