As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - Welcome to PAX! – Musical Performances

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited March 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - Welcome to PAX! – Musical Performances

We start our highlight of PAX South 2016 by taking a look at some of the evening entertainment, the concerts. Interviews with Damien Hess aka MC Frontalot and Lauren Liebowitz of The Returners.Film/Edit by Octavio AbeaMusic in this episode: Title Song: MC Frontalot - Zero Day MC Frontalot - Critical Hit MC Frontalot - Spoiler Alert Alex Mauer - Birdface

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Ah, wish I could go this year, and this just hypes me for it even more. Come do PAX-Mountain in Denver for my personal benefit, please?

• Options
    nevermore13nevermore13 Registered User regular
    I loved this it was so different than any of the other videos including the old patv episodes about PAX. Really looking forward to more of these.

And now more than even yesterday hyped for east!

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    Alternate Title: Mc Frontalot. =P

(Not hatin', but he was like 98% of this video.) I look forward to seeing more PAX stuff. I always enjoyed those parts of the original doc series as well.