As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Camp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Retentive

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited November 2013 in Camp Weedonwantcha

imageCamp Weedonwantcha by Katie Rice — Retentive

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    shark jacobsshark jacobs Registered User regular
    No wonder the poor guy can't poop with all these wild animals and sassy pretty girls around.

• Options
    Desert LeviathanDesert Leviathan Registered User regular
    edited November 2013
    I know the feeling Malachi.

When I was 9, I went to a Cub Scout Day Camp. Some of the older kids were telling crazy stories about how raccoons would hide in the latrines to scratch up your junk, and you'd get rabies all up in your man parts, and the doctors would have to amputate, and half the time they'd figure if they were gonna go that far they may as well finish the process and make you a girl now.

It never occurred to me that if I eased off on the Lunch Buffet a little, I probably wouldn't be in such dire straits by the time my mom picked me up at night. Unfortunately, camp was a 30 minute drive away from anywhere that wasn't a trackless South Florida Swamp. By the end of every miserable day, I'd dash out of the car like a howling turd tornado and do the potty dance on the front porch until mom caught up with the house keys.

The worst thing in the world is when you've suffered through a long journey to a safe toilet, and the very sight of it makes you relax your guard, and then you poop your pants like five feet away from the goal. Wait, no, the worst thing is when you do that three times in the span of two weeks, and you don't know how to do your own laundry, so you try to hide the soiled underpants, and months later your stepdad finds them wadded up behind the boxes with the Christmas decorations in the garage, and the utterly bizarre conversation you have to have explaining the situation then hangs over your already-awkward relationship for years to come.

Well, ok, that's still better than phantom raccoons giving you crotch rabies, fair enough.

Desert Leviathan on
    Realizing lately that I don't really trust or respect basically any of the moderators here. So, good luck with life, friends! Hit me up on Twitter @DesertLeviathan
  • Options
    Brass55Brass55 Registered User regular
    poop is the BEST!!!

• Options
    Jihad_cowboyJihad_cowboy Registered User new member
    Don't forget Proto Kid in the outhouse. Pooping is my favorite pass time and that would scare me of for a couple days.

• Options
    DeminobodyDeminobody Registered User new member
    I love how every strip has at least one cat skulking around somewhere!

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Poop really is the best.

• Options
    SightTDWSightTDW Registered User regular
    This anti-pooping propaganda is a drain on our society.

Live - SightTDW | PSN - SightTDW | Nintendo Network - Wildschwein | 3DS - 1934-0834-9797
    Steam - Wildschwein | The Backlog
    Grappling Hook Showdown - Tumblr
  • Options
    gavindelgavindel The reason all your software is brokenRegistered User regular
    Someone must have told Malachi the story about black widow spiders and outhouses.

Book - Royal road - Free! Seraphim === TTRPG - Wuxia - Free! Seln Alora
  • Options
    KatieJRiceKatieJRice Registered User regular
    I know the feeling Malachi.

When I was 9, I went to a Cub Scout Day Camp. Some of the older kids were telling crazy stories about how raccoons would hide in the latrines to scratch up your junk, and you'd get rabies all up in your man parts, and the doctors would have to amputate, and half the time they'd figure if they were gonna go that far they may as well finish the process and make you a girl now.

It never occurred to me that if I eased off on the Lunch Buffet a little, I probably wouldn't be in such dire straits by the time my mom picked me up at night. Unfortunately, camp was a 30 minute drive away from anywhere that wasn't a trackless South Florida Swamp. By the end of every miserable day, I'd dash out of the car like a howling turd tornado and do the potty dance on the front porch until mom caught up with the house keys.

The worst thing in the world is when you've suffered through a long journey to a safe toilet, and the very sight of it makes you relax your guard, and then you poop your pants like five feet away from the goal. Wait, no, the worst thing is when you do that three times in the span of two weeks, and you don't know how to do your own laundry, so you try to hide the soiled underpants, and months later your stepdad finds them wadded up behind the boxes with the Christmas decorations in the garage, and the utterly bizarre conversation you have to have explaining the situation then hangs over your already-awkward relationship for years to come.

Well, ok, that's still better than phantom raccoons giving you crotch rabies, fair enough.

HAHAHA I laughed my ass off reading your story this morning...thank you for the pick-me-up. :]

• Options
    darkilluminedarkillumine Registered User regular
    Everyone who went to Scout camp must have their own set of latrine horror stories...
    Old latrines that were ready to fall on you...
    Black widows infesting the rafters...
    Wasps in the TP holder...
    Overfull tanks...
    ...It goes on an on.

Or maybe I just spent too much time at Scout camp...

• Options
    Spman2099Spman2099 Registered User regular
    @DEMINOBODY

How the hell did I miss that? Oh my God, this comic is so damn awesome. Katie is so damn awesome.

• Options
    BarthedaBartheda Registered User regular
    Hahahaha I like this comic, something about it, I don't know, made me laugh.

• Options
    J. D. MilknutJ. D. Milknut Lord of Chipmunks Portland, ORRegistered User regular
    Yay! This is great!

gekm71tpnnd5.gif
  • Options
    Justin138Justin138 HartsvilleRegistered User regular
    Katie is amazing.

• Options
    ReiskaReiska Registered User regular
    There is no rest for the wicker.

• Options
    JachraJachra Registered User regular
    "When I was 9, I went to a Cub Scout Day Camp. Some of the older kids were telling crazy stories about how raccoons would hide in the latrines to scratch up your junk, and you'd get rabies all up in your man parts, and the doctors would have to amputate, and half the time they'd figure if they were gonna go that far they may as well finish the process and make you a girl now."

~ If I'd heard that as a kid I would have done it just to get that result :<

"We do not allow wizards to cast spells in our game, for that is the most unbalanced rule of all."