As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[2016 Challenge Coin Thread] See you all next year!

• jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Just put in my order for one regular and one colored coin! Can't wait to add these to my collection.

• nsanensane That guy with the face. Registered User regular
    OK. Order placed.

wK2XwhV.png
    PAX East 2018: Passes [X], Hotel [X], Airfare [], coin []
  • JimmyWildJimmyWild Austin, TXRegistered User regular
    Do we send via paypal as goods/services or sending to friend?

• bigfearsbigfears Registered User regular
    send to a friend, otherwise it takes fees out!!! plus I'm sure you can trust him!

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    edited March 2016
    gigabrain wrote: »
    @GoreySailor let me check my big box o' coins when I get home, I think I've still got a couple '13s hanging around.

You're in luck @GoreySailor, I do happen to have a spare 2013!

gigabrain on
    fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    bigfears wrote: »
    send to a friend, otherwise it takes fees out!!! plus I'm sure you can trust him!

I did goods since its ti the coin manufacturers paypal and is literally paying for a good to be made.

• nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    Just ordered 3. Cant wait to see them in person.

• TheGameGuruTheGameGuru Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Wow I completely missed out on the interest list. What's the procedure to get one at this point? I don't want to submit an order and take another persons coin. If there is enough 'extras' for me to order in this batch, let me know. I would prefer a regular one but would be interested in getting one of each.

Also... Does anybody have a extra 2013 I could buy off them? It was my first year at PAX and I had no idea about them back then. I got a 2015 last year through a random stranger and I love it.. Would also be interested in getting a 2014 as well. Thanks!

PS: Its officially April 1st so 3 weeks until PAX! :D

TheGameGuru on
  • SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    @TheGameGuru I would say just order them. Extras where made for those who missed the list as well as those lurkers that are almost guaranteed to be here :D

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • SutibunRiSutibunRi Montreal, Quebec, CanadaRegistered User regular
    Yup, just order coins, we'll have more printed to cover demand, especially if demand is overwhelming.

• macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    done

• ScoJoMoScoJoMo Registered User regular
    4 Colored ordered.

• bigfearsbigfears Registered User regular
    wewt wewt!

• ironysparklesironysparkles Lowell, MARegistered User regular
    The fiance put our order in! The hexagon display cases are really nice, though I'll probably just go with these easel holders. Eventually I'll have to upgrade to a case or shelves!

UyhWici.png
  • starNOstarstarNOstar Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    Do we know when these are expected to ship? My group didn't know I got them for us and it'd be cool to give them to them actually at Pax if they are shipping beforehand.

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    starNOstar wrote: »
    Do we know when these are expected to ship? My group didn't know I got them for us and it'd be cool to give them to them actually at Pax if they are shipping beforehand.

That's usually how I go about it too. I try to get up before the group on the last morning and have the coins set up on one of the tables as a gift for them all each year.

I just started getting them last year, wish I knew about them in the past, but I buy 3 of each for me and the two people I go with each year. Last year I also got them a Lapel Pin and the Tankard.

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • starNOstarstarNOstar Buffalo, NYRegistered User regular
    Sepioth wrote: »
    I just started getting them last year, wish I knew about them in the past, but I buy 3 of each for me and the two people I go with each year. Last year I also got them a Lapel Pin and the Tankard.

Last year was the first year I've gone, and I didn't know about the coins then. I would have loved to get one for our first Pax. But this is actually part of my husband and my honeymoon so I thought it'd be a cool little surprise. 2 other friends are going too, so for a few bucks I figured why not for everyone

5fhxvn385q28.png
  • Rapid99Rapid99 Swedesboro, NJRegistered User regular
    Just placed an order for my 4 :)
    Thanks again for stepping up and doing this again this year, SutibunRi

• MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    Payment sent and form filled out

I just did a check of the orders, I only noticed 1 mistake, so yay!
    Current order total is:
    112/150 Regular
    102/125 Color

• Jubes2681Jubes2681 Registered User regular
    Awesome! Any idea when these will ship out? Thanks again for organizing this, @SutibunRi!

• Adamx98Adamx98 Registered User new member
    Thanks again for setting this up! Payment made and form filled out. I am happily taking on the tradition of secretly purchasing coins for my friends who are coming with me for their first PAX. :)

• sirmrejsirmrej Seattle areaRegistered User regular
    Just ordered 2! Woo!

• ishtraishtra Long IslandRegistered User regular
    @TheGameGuru I have a 2013 available. PM me if you want it :)

Attendee: PAX East 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, Unplugged 2017
    Is there a known timetable for shipping/delivery yet?

Might as well throw this out there since people are asking about past coins, does anyone happen to have an extra from 2011?

• gigabraingigabrain Some guy...yknow New HampshireRegistered User regular
    Is there a known timetable for shipping/delivery yet?

Might as well throw this out there since people are asking about past coins, does anyone happen to have an extra from 2011?

When I get home, I'm gonna go dig through my coins and see just how many extras I have. I think I've got extras of all the East coins.

fclLCwN.png

Twitter
    3DS Friend Code: 3926-5491-9247
    Still no ETA, I know people are asking, and anxious to get their coins.
    I'll share any news I get asap.

Oh, hey, ETA: Coins should get to Kiddercorp monday afternoon, and shipping should then start tuesday.

SutibunRi wrote: »
    Oh, hey, ETA: Coins should get to Kiddercorp monday afternoon, and shipping should then start tuesday.

Fairly fast turnaround for the coins.

Can not wait until they get here. So excited to hold them. I think I may have to stay off this thread so I do not see any pics before I get mine :)

4gzp0ml63v5i.png
    edited April 2016
    As of 2:30AM Eastern Time, there are:
    8 Regular coins, and 7 Color coins left from the initial run.
    So you still have time to grab a couple that should reach you before PAX East!

And, as I've stated many times: Extra coins can and will be made to fill all orders.
    Especially since the interest sheet shows 86 people who wanted coins, but the order form only shows 68 orders.

SutibunRi on
  • sniper_kingsniper_king Registered User regular
    Just placed my order! Let me know if there are aNY issues :)

edited April 2016
    Your order looks good.
    That brings us to 6 of each coin left!

SutibunRi on
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Hey, where does one go for an order?

edited April 2016
    You Could
    A) Click the link right there in my Signature
    B) Click the Link at the very top of the OP
    Please read the entire form before ordering, you need to paypal them the money and then fill out the form. (or if you've messed up, PM me the paypal transaction number and I'll update the form for you)

Edit: Yes, I realize it's odd for a company not to have a webpage to order from, but these guys do bulk orders, not individual orders, they're putting in a lot of extra work to cater to our needs.

SutibunRi on
  • SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Whoops missed the link in the OP. Can't see sigs because I'm forever on mobile.

edited April 2016
    Make that 2 Regular and 5 Color left.
    I've not seen your order @Sleep hurry hurry hurry!

SutibunRi on
  • rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    just bought one of the color ones

• ibejerdanibejerdan Registered User new member
    Hopefully snagged a colored coin!

Indeed you did!
    That leaves the first run with 2 Regular and 3 Color coins!