As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[April Fools'] The Return of the Best Day of the Year

123457»

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Kwoaru wrote: »
    face grumps is I think my favorite april fools thing today

Dan's innocent honesty about the whole thing was just adorable.

"Next time on FaceGrumps-"
    "There won't be a next time. This is it."

I just wish they had been at a point in the game where he actually had to swing the stupid wiimote.

I was just thinking after being TP:HD that I'd love to see an HD remaster of Skyward Sword on the NX... but.. given how intrinsic the wiimote is to the game, I have no clue how they could make it work unless they release a Wiimote for the future systems...

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
  • Options
    ChincymcchillaChincymcchilla Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »

I just wish they had been at a point in the game where he actually had to swing the stupid wiimote.

I was just thinking after being TP:HD that I'd love to see an HD remaster of Skyward Sword on the NX... but.. given how intrinsic the wiimote is to the game, I have no clue how they could make it work unless they release a Wiimote for the future systems...

Right stick control for sword.

I have a podcast about Power Rangers:Teenagers With Attitude | TWA Facebook Group
  • Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular

Yeah, seeing Arin frustratedly flailing the remote during the Ghirahim fight would have been awesome.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    WiseManTobesWiseManTobes Registered User regular
    Best one I saw est (for me) was the Weather Channel switching to Celsius for everything.

This joke kinda falls flat for a Canadian :D

Steam! Battlenet:Wisemantobes#1508
  • Options
    MeldingMelding Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Best one I saw est (for me) was the Weather Channel switching to Celsius for everything.

that's just progress.

Melding on
  • Options
    SkwigelfSkwigelf Passed out in a cloud of farts and cigarette smoke.Registered User regular
    Oh ho ho!

Wiarton Willie, you rascal.

You got us good this time!
    nEwZhLC.jpg?2

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

They should just not switch back.

• Options
    ASimPersonASimPerson Cold... and hard.Registered User regular

If The Weather Channel is a thing abroad, they should've switched the US to Celsius and everyone else to Farenheit.

• Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    ASimPerson wrote: »

If The Weather Channel is a thing abroad, they should've switched the US to Celsius and everyone else to Farenheit.

it's not a thing abroad. I mean, I still go look at the website and have them in my FB feed. but it's much easier/accurate to get my weather from metservice.

but weather channel used to have a thing where you could switch back and forth between metric and imperial. If they still do I haven't been able to find it. granted I haven't looked in a while.

• Options
    turtleantturtleant Gunpla Dad is the best.Registered User regular
    I'll take metric measurements over imperial for almost everything.

But I like Fahrenheit way better than Celsius.

X22wmuF.jpg
  • Options
    LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    turtleant wrote: »
    I'll take metric measurements over imperial for almost everything.

But I like Fahrenheit way better than Celsius.

too bad the systems are all connected

metric has taken hold of you

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    I can't believe the formula for coveting between Fahrenheit and Celsius uses whole integers. We kinda lucked out there.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    What do you mean whole integers? You've got 5/9 (or 9/5) right up in there.

• Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    Opty wrote: »
    What do you mean whole integers? You've got 5/9 (or 9/5) right up in there.

Yeah, that was BS. Sleepy brain whiffed it on describing what I meant. What I was trying to say is its surprising that, given Fahrenheit was an arbitrary measurement that happens to work out to an even 5:9, rather than like 100:181 or something where the conversion would result in whole integers being incredibly rare, if not non-existent.

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    One bit of the Stamos gag I'm not sure was posted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMbZKOXB7BY

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    Ahh it's dumb but 'Shitflix' got a snort outta me.