As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Odd package in my mail needed signature

ibernadetteibernadette Registered User new member
I had to sign for this package in my photo. I do not know what this is. I ordered nothing and tcom is a name we use on amazon.

• Options
    It is from Singapore and says it has passed customs.

• Options
    BouwsTBouwsT Wanna come to a super soft birthday party? Registered User regular
    Well, if it's addressed to your handle, then I'd open it and see what you're dealing with there...

Between you and me, Peggy, I smoked this Juul and it did UNTHINKABLE things to my mind and body...
  • Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    edited March 2016
    If you really want people to be able to see the package, then upload that photo somewhere and link to it or embed it. Nobody can see anything in your tiny little profile pic.

Gaslight on
  • Options
    IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    I removed the photo in your profile and advise you to not put your address up on the internet.

• Options
    DevoutlyApatheticDevoutlyApathetic Registered User regular
    If you click on the page with a folded over icon right above the post box (next to the chain icon) it will let you upload a photo.

Just maybe blur out your address in MS Paint or something first.

Nod. Get treat. PSN: Quippish
  • Options
    I opened it. Itwas an electronic device.

• Options
    darkmayodarkmayo Registered User regular
    I opened it. Itwas an electronic device.

so .. is that good or bad?

Switch SW-6182-1526-0041
  • Options
    LostNinjaLostNinja Registered User regular
    I would check your card statement and make sure you weren't billed for something that they sent you that you didn't buy. It's illegal, but this sounds weird.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    I'm dying to know, what kind of electronic device? Is it dangerous?

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »

In these situations, its policy not to imply ownership. It's the electronic device, not your electronic device.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    Some electronic devices should not be accepted.
    cd3416wxs635.jpg

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    Darkewolfe wrote: »

In these situations, its policy not to imply ownership. It's the electronic device, not your electronic device.
    In the United States it is law that it is your electronic device. It was addressed to him.

https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/investigations/mailfraud/fraudschemes/othertypes/unsolicitedfraud.aspx
    If you do not wish to pay for unsolicited merchandise or make a donation to a charity sending such an item, you may do one of three things (in each case, by law, you have no obligation to the sender):

If you have not opened the package, you may mark it "Return to Sender," and the Postal Service will return it with no additional postage charged to you.
    If you open the package and don't like what you find, you may throw it away.
    If you open the package and like what you find, you may keep it for free. In this instance, "finders-keepers" applies unconditionally.

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular

It was an electronic device.

rip

• Options
    TychoCelchuuuTychoCelchuuu PIGEON Registered User regular
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Wow, that was useless. Don't be useless.

And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn