As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Wrestling Thread] Wrestlemania Weekend! Today: Wrestlemania!

19495969798100»

• Options
    Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    A face turn is exactly what the Wyatts have needed for months now.

XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • Options
    facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    "I'm the guy."

"I buried AJ Styles."

Lots of smark-baity comments in this segment.

facetious on
    "I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
  • Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    Goose! wrote: »
    Open challenge, time for a surprise

It is actually the absolute best thing he can do with where he is at right now.

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Here is the fatal four way?

• Options
    SproutSprout Registered User regular
    Now we're cooking.

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    OH BOY

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    Kanden wrote: »
    Why am I supposed to hate Roman Reigns again? He was kinda boring last night, but there's probably something more there that I don't know of since I just started last night.

you don't have to hate him if you don't want to

personally, I dislike him because I find his wrestling boring, his characterization boring, and he comes across as kind of an asshole in real life

• Options
    HawkstoneHawkstone Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things. Somewhere outside of BarstowRegistered User regular
    K to the fucking O !

Inside of a dog...it's too dark to read.
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    Air Force Gator isn't Dan, actually, he brought Donut Create Push and Waluigi Amiibo Please

CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator, Administrator admin
    NEW THREAD TIME CHECK IT

This discussion has been closed.