As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Miitomo - use your smart phone to make your friends say bad words

13»

• MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Whippy wrote: »
    Miitomo is better than any game Nintendo put out last calendar year, sorry haters

Miitomo is NOT

A FUCKIN'

GAME

WOOF WOOF

• BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    Ugh how do I get this fucking butter pat hat? I've gotten literally everything else I want

• I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    after thinking about it for the last few days i think i am confident in this opinion:

the photos of miis are a fun feature

the rest of the product is either lame (PACHINKO FOR CLOTHES!) or dystopian cyberpunk

liEt3nH.png
  • sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    Miitomo is stupid and I love it.

• JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    So how many levels do we think there are?

Because I got to ten for Style and I thought I was done, but it's still going

Surely they must be running out of superlatives

• Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    Jimothy wrote: »
    So how many levels do we think there are?

Because I got to ten for Style and I thought I was done, but it's still going

Surely they must be running out of superlatives

Have you heard of the Street Fighter franchise?

• JimothyJimothy Not in front of the fox he's with the owlRegistered User regular
    Oh my God the new Mii Drops are ninja-themed

gonna get every color of pretty much everything

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    Yeah I was totally down for clothes pachinko but they haven't had any good clothes until today

Uh they had three little cat buddies that can hang off your shoulder 24/7

No other clothing items even come close

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    Sounds like somebody didn't get the pancake stack or the bread pin, IMHO.

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I have the cat! And I have a cupcake shirt or something. And a few other things.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I got the wrong color ninja sword because they don't let you zoom in and see the colors up close and I am DEVASTATED.

• Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    I got the shuriken t shirt but the ninja drops are by and large stifling me.

• UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    I've got two lady ninja outfits, one red and one blue, a red lady ninja headband (which I don't like because it changes your hair color!) and a shuriken pin

• Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    I am a pink ninja.

• Romanian My EscutcheonRomanian My Escutcheon Two of Forks Registered User regular
    How are you even supposed to get the full ninja suit in the first Ninja Drop?

I have gotten so much candy.

[IMG][/img]
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    I've tried for the sword so many times and instead got like 72 pieces of candy

• TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    1Anaexf.png

really wish that first thing had been in there from the get go

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    It may be my device, but it doesn't take nearly as long to load back up from the background either.

Anyway, send me your URLs, people!

Plus I still don't know who half of the friend requesting people are on here, who are you guys

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Keith wrote: »
    I've tried for the sword so many times and instead got like 72 pieces of candy

http://youtu.be/-BESRuscSpI

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.