As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

fire and ice dinner

rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
So I have made it a ritual of mine these last two years to go eat at fire and ice either friday or saturday night well I am down. Just was wondering if this would interest anyone else and when I made my reservation I could make it for a bunch of us. Normally it is around 7pm or so that I do this but may be a lil later if there is a panal I wanna do also not sure if it will be friday or saturday just cause depends on the schedule again lol. Just trying to get a idea of how many people would be interested in this

• KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    I didn't know what it was, so I looked it up. Here is the info if anyone is unfamiliar with it. I don't know my party's schedule and if they'd like to go, but it seems to be an interesting place. https://www.fire-ice.com/locations/boston-ma/

• ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    I've been there before, and it was pretty good. I'm not sure of my schedule for Fri/Sat, as I'm waiting on panel, parties, beer exchange details to firm up, but I would be interested if it could all work out.

• jdixon1972jdixon1972 Registered User regular
    Yeh, i'm interested as well, but I would like to see the parties/panels schedules first. How far ahead would you be making a reservation?

• rascrushrascrush Registered User regular
    id make it once the schedule came out which is normally 2 or 3 weeks before pax

• KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    My friends and I usually got on the Sunday night, usually arriving around 9pm. That is our plan again this year.

JfqWFk8.png
  • MechcondridMechcondrid CT, USARegistered User regular
    i'd also be up for this, but probably only saturday (at least going by the last few pax east schedule patterns) as that's a less busy time in terms of events.
    obviously that's up for change until the official schedule comes out

yea i think 2 years ago i did saturday last year i was gonna do saturday as well but my family that i was gonna meet there could only do friday so i switched it to friday so if the last 2 years stand for anything prob will be saturday but wont know till the schedule comes out

• LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    LOLZ. It's a big ass Mongolian grill with a fancy name!!
    (just looked at the website for the first time)

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
    LOLZ. It's a big ass Mongolian grill with a fancy name!!
    (just looked at the website for the first time)

Yup, and it be gooood!

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    havent been but i plan on goin at least twice while im in the area.

yea well once i figure the day chris i will let u know u welcome to join

• InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
    We went on Thursday last year but we're not sure if we would be going again or not.

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
    PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016
  • aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    sure we can work this in ... we land on Tuesday so should have some time.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    I really enjoyed eating at Fire and Ice on my last trip to PAX East. This post will help me remember to go there this year.

Penny Arcade TV makes my life complete!
    PS3: Mentok || Steam: mentok1982 || Diablo 3: mentok1982#1212
    Links: GPUReview.com My IGN activity My IGN Blog [H]ard|Forum
  • mentok1982mentok1982 I could never leave you PAX baby. BaltimoreRegistered User regular
    I really enjoyed eating at Fire and Ice on my last trip to PAX East. This post will help me remember t

• smorggiesmorggie Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Fire and Ice is great, but it always packed, especially on weekends, so I highly suggest a reservation or calling ahead to see how ling the wait is before you make your way over to the restaurant. We made the mistake of walking all the way over there one time on Saturday night during a different convention only to be told the wait would be 2 hours >_> insane.

• a fraking toastera fraking toaster W1TRK Registered User regular
    maybe try for thursday night so its not so packed.

• DaNickaDaNicka Studly Nurd Peoples Republic Of Massachusetts, DunstableRegistered User regular
    I once had speed dating at fire and ice a few years back. Had to drown my sorrows in few of the giant burgers.

• sillyzombie666sillyzombie666 massRegistered User regular
    i've been to the one in providence like 100 times, i'm down time day?

I REJECT YOUR REALITY AND SUBSTITUTE MY OWN
    alright so I think I am leaning towards this being saturday night say around 7pm I would need a exact number of people so I could make the reservation. If you want it just let me know you are for sure in. I will leave it open till the 10th at which point I will make the reservation. Went with saturday over friday cause with the parties how they are right now I am leaning on going to the protoman show friday night

• angelicstubbornessangelicstubborness Registered User regular
    I'll be there :) sounds fun.

So so far its just me and angelicstubborn haha. Does anyone else wanna get into this would like it to be more then just 2 people

how far is fire and ice from the convention center? and are we all going as a group from pax to fire and ice.

its not to far couple miles and we could all just meet there i guess as I would have to go back to my hotel 1st prob

@ClannMorgan @jdixon1972 @Mechcondrid @aBByNormaL @mentok1982 @sillyzombie666 @angelicstubborness

Fire and Ice will be @630pm friday night if you are interested let me know I will be making the reservation no later then the 12th

friday, i thought you said saturday, i cant go friday i have a 13 year old tagging along and i dont have and easy way to travel over there

Ugh, I can't do Friday night. I'm doing the beer swap and that's the day they selected. Have a good time!

• aBByNormaLaBByNormaL Registered User regular
    @rascrush have to pass as well. We have tickets to Game Over @ Laugh Boston Friday.

PAX East 2016 .... gots my Passes [x] Hotel [x] Flights [x] Packed [..] .... ok we're all good !!!!!
    rascrush wrote: »
    @ClannMorgan @jdixon1972 @Mechcondrid @aBByNormaL @mentok1982 @sillyzombie666 @angelicstubborness

Fire and Ice will be @630pm friday night if you are interested let me know I will be making the reservation no later then the 12th
    My buddy Bryan and I will be going on Thursday at 5:30pm. I set up a reservation just to be sure.
    I don't think we will eat there on Friday night.

Sorry.

was gonna be sat but friday worked out better after setting up my whole schedule