As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[steam]: Will you be entering the Gungeon? Bullets, lasers, bees, oh my!

1939495969799»

• BigityBigity Lubbock, TXRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Bigity wrote: »
    Isn't the space engineer the thing from Alien in the ship?

signature.png

The winner is: @Stabbity Style

Steam friend request sent.

EDIT: Ugh, why isn't the @ thing working

Bigity on
  • Santa ClaustrophobiaSanta Claustrophobia Ho Ho Ho Disconnecting from Xbox LIVERegistered User regular
    I think it does. It just looks like it doesn't because Vanilla sucks.

• Idx86Idx86 Long days and pleasant nights.Registered User regular
    Grove wrote: »
    Asthariel wrote: »
    New Humble Bundle:

c3v3mkhg7g6v.png

If for some reason someone don't have TftB or Wolf Among Us yet, it's great occassion to change that.

Damn I might have to jump on this. I need Wolf and GoT. Not sure if they've been that low in total during a sale. Especially GoT.

This is seriously the deal of the decade.

sig.gif

2008, 2012, 2014 D&D "Rare With No Sauce" League Fantasy Football Champion!
  • Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    I feel like the Monkey Island games never end up in these bundles for some reason. I wonder why.

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    I warn you, Game of Thrones game is mostly disliked by players - it's trying too hard to be like a tv series, and doesn't really tell anything new about this world or characters.

• SumanaiSumanai muh PTRegistered User regular
    Wow that is a great bundle, I freaking loved the Puzzle Agent games and then we have The Wolf Among Us and Tales from the Borderlands, without a doubt the 2 best modern Telltale adventure games.
    And I seem to own every game in the bundle already so yay!

Also, the other active bundle added 2 new games: Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered and Knight Squad.
    https://www.humblebundle.com/glens-staff-picks-games

camo_sig2.png
  • DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    I warn you, Game of Thrones game is mostly disliked by players - it's trying too hard to be like a tv series, and doesn't really tell anything new about this world or characters.

I didn't mind that it didn't tell many new things, just mingling in the world is awesome. You can't really expect to change anything, sadly, and that's far, far too obvious and breaks the illusion.

The thing that sucked hard was that it seemed like we would at least get to complete the story arc by the last episode, only to be left hanging into a huge cliffhanger at the last moment. That's just a shitty way of doing things.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • cooljammer00cooljammer00 Hey Small Christmas-Man!Registered User regular
    SteevL wrote: »
    That's a LOT of Telltale games. And yet, there are only 4 games in that list that I don't own.

I imagine they'll throw in Jurassic Park or the other Sam & Max games later on.

Yeah, why would they put the 3rd and probably final season in the lowest tier, and then keep the first two for later?

I know they tried to make sure Devil's Playhouse was a separate, stand alone thing. Hence the name change and them refusing to calling Season 3 when everyone knew that's what it was.

Like you don't HAVE to have played Seasons 1 and 2 to enjoy 3, but I'm sure it helps.

steam_sig.png

3DS Friend Code: 2165-6448-8348 www.Twitch.TV/cooljammer00
    Battle.Net: JohnDarc#1203 Origin/UPlay: CoolJammer00
  • Gear GirlGear Girl More class than a state university Registered User regular
    Back to the Future

Loading...?

Poker Night 2

Loading...?

Poker Night 1

Loading...?

Puzzle Agent

Loading...?

Puzzle Agent 2

Loading...?

Sam & Max: Devil's Playhouse

Loading...?

• SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Oh right, I also forgot that Telltale did Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People. Never did finish that series. Made it through episode 3. I wonder if that'll end up in the bundle?

Tales from the Borderlands

Loading...?

The Walking Dead: Season 1

Loading...?

The Walking Dead: Season 2

Loading...?

The Wolf Among Us

Loading...?

• AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    Thanks for TWD!

• Ed GrubermanEd Gruberman Registered User regular
    Gear Girl wrote: »
    The Wolf Among Us

Loading...?

Thanks, @Gear Girl. I grabbed this one because I've heard good things. Looking forward to it :)

steam_sig.png

SteamID: edgruberman GOG Galaxy: EdGruberman
  • SteevLSteevL What can I do for you? Registered User regular
    Gear Girl wrote: »
    Tales from the Borderlands

Loading...?

Thanks, I grabbed this!

• MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    99 pages and moving right along! Looks like it's time for the new chapter!

NEW THREAD HERE!!!
    NEW THREAD HERE!!!
    NEW THREAD HERE!!!

@Bobkins Flymo or @Echo - please shut the doors. Thank you!

steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.