As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Character Screenshot Thread 4: A New Hope

• autono-wally, erotibot300autono-wally, erotibot300 love machine Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    need to get that sporeggar tabard
    mushrooms as undead ftw

autono-wally, erotibot300 on
    kFJhXwE.jpgkFJhXwE.jpg
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Exis I hate you, you sexy zombie

Medopine on
  • SabreMauSabreMau ネトゲしよう 판다리아Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Got my Alliance-side ret paladin up to level 30. Hordeside one still has 4 levels to go.

cosineri1.jpg

SabreMau on
  • Little JimLittle Jim __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    why

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited November 2007
    Because, when the paid name changes came up, I renamed her after the daughter of the chairman of the KGB in Cardinal of the Kremlin.

SabreMau on
    edited November 2007
    you make me feel so low class for just respeccing when I want to play a ret paladin

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
    edited November 2007
    My tank's bags are too full already carrying full healing gear and varied tank gear for different fights (high-sta set, high-avoidance set, etc). This way's a lot simpler, and 50g a respec is a series of payments I'd rather not pay, saving income towards riding skill costs instead.

SabreMau on
    edited November 2007
    that's very true

I now have a bag and a half of holy gear, a bag and a half of ret gear, and a bag of prot gear

there needs to be special 200 slot bags that just hold things you can equip so I can actually do a quest without having to delete an epic

Little Jim on
    th_crabz.png
  • tehmarkentehmarken BrooklynRegistered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Little Jim wrote: »
    that's very true

I now have a bag and a half of holy gear, a bag and a half of ret gear, and a bag of prot gear

there needs to be special 200 slot bags that just hold things you can equip so I can actually do a quest without having to delete an epic

god i would love this. My pally has a full bag healing gear, another for tank, and another for pvp/arena gear.

tehmarken on
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I have one bag devoted to a healing set and thats it.

/sits back and enjoys all this bag space.

edit: In all fairness, no one really asks me to heal. In fact my guild leader said I would get booted if I was ever caught healing.

I also have another bag devoted to carrying foods/waters/potions, another bag for herbalism, which only leaves me with about 1.5 bags of space.

I've made myself sad :(

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I was asked to heal ramparts on my paladin when I repeatly told them I was the tanking type {my paladin is a protection/holy or 13/39/0}
    I said that I lacked +healing gear because at below 60 is a real lack of it
    So I gattered my sad healing gear and attempted to heal a fury warrior tanking

So not to go on but this was the worst pug I have ever done.

I said at the end of the run my macro of $25 is allot of money and left it at that

I swear ramparts is cursed if I go with a character that wants something out of that instance it will never drop.

Brainleech on
    edited November 2007
    So after that nasty run I went to play with my mage whom I have not touched in over a year
    WoWScrnShot_062307_200259.jpg
    I was surprised that the guild I was in there was still around and I was still in it

Brainleech on
  • KaseiusKaseius Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    shamelebg9.jpg

shamenhea4.jpg

/moo

Not sure if I want to go elem or enhance, or resto.. they're all so fun in different ways :(

Kaseius on
    www.youtube.com/user/kaseius -- Let's Plays
  • SkayelSkayel Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    eq2000042wj3.jpg

A non-WoW screenshot?! wtf.

Skayel on
  • SabanSaban Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Planning on retrieving something from the oven soon?

Saban on
    371839-1.png
    edited November 2007
    You want a non wow screen shot?
    DSC00213.jpg
    DSC00212.jpg
    Yes, I used to play TSO and one of the things I would do is use lure to take afkers into the street where the car would get them
    I am aware the pictures suck but then my computer at the time really did suck

Brainleech on
  • leafleaf Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    deimos.jpg

Hell yeah deimos!

On the downside it hasn't done much more yet than tank a huginn wartarget that tried ganking me in empire :\

leaf on
    newsig-notweed.jpg
  • GoodCitizenGoodCitizen Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Here's the alt that became my main. I love playin the wizard.

I posted a pic of the character a long while back when it was still lvl 30 or so. Here's what she looked like then:
    Citizen.jpg

And here's now, at lvl70. Mostly wearing legendary/fabled gear.
    citizen-1.jpg

Honestly, I think I might quit playing EQ2 soon. I like the game but my work schedule excludes me from pretty much any weekday raid. Thinking about reactivating my old WoW account so I can atleast have PvP to play around with.

GoodCitizen on
    Benjamin Franklin used foil covered window glass to create a capacitor. He then attempted to kill a turkey with the stored charge. Instead, he knocked himself out. Franklin later wrote, "I tried to kill a turkey but nearly succeeded in killing a goose."
  • stormcstormc Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    If this is unsuitable, move it off.
    evoker4.jpg
    evoker3.jpg
    evoker2.jpg

stormc on
    Too big sig. 500x80 plzkthx.
    <3, Echo
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    SabreMau wrote: »
    My tank's bags are too full already carrying full healing gear and varied tank gear for different fights (high-sta set, high-avoidance set, etc). This way's a lot simpler, and 50g a respec is a series of payments I'd rather not pay, saving income towards riding skill costs instead.
    The time spent leveling another paladin can easily be spent farming money for respecs/money/whatever.

You get like...1000-2000g for leveling to 70. Likely around 1000g after mount training. That's what, 6-9 days /played for 1000g?

RICH BEYOND MY WILDEST DREAMS...or not.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • Soviet WaffleSoviet Waffle Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Regardless of how much gold you have, that 8 will never come

Soviet Waffle on
    League of Legends: Studio
  • StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited November 2007
    Regardless of how much gold you have, that 8 will never come
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU.

Sterica on
    YL9WnCY.png
  • exisexis Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    The time spent leveling another paladin can easily be spent farming money for respecs/money/whatever.

You get like...1000-2000g for leveling to 70. Likely around 1000g after mount training. That's what, 6-9 days /played for 1000g?

Levelling characters is slightly entertaining in itself.

exis on
    edited November 2007
    exis wrote: »

Then the heart break of knowing that you will never raid comes at 70

I have two imps!
    2imps.jpg
    Then I went on a rare pug to Mechenar and Arcatraz
    WoWScrnShot_060507_232500.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_052207_160553.jpg

I switch between the robes because of the enchants and the +mana regen on the imbuned one

Brainleech on
  • exisexis Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Your warlock looks just like my priest. That's kinda creepy :s

exis on
  • rizriz Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    So many hot female draenei up in here. I wish I could stick with an Alliance alt for once! Maybe after 2.3...

Also re: the rogue cookout from a few pages ago. Our melee was mostly instructed to bandage the healers who were busy healing and decursing. One rogue had a little obsession with constructing an arcane resistance set good enough to allow him to melee Shazzrah. It ALMOST worked... :lol:

riz on
  • SpaceDrakeSpaceDrake Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    riz wrote: »
    So many hot female draenei up in here. I wish I could stick with an Alliance alt for once! Maybe after 2.3...

When I actually played TBC I found it quite difficult to create a Draenei that wasn't at least kind of cute.

SpaceDrake on
    pa_sig.jpg
    edited November 2007

'Tis what I play for. And starting a new character, turning on the background music (I normally play with WoW muted and Winamp or something on), and running around the starting area like it's November '04 again is always nostalgic.

SabreMau on
  • ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    arkaos16nb4.png

Unfortunately he is 4 levels shy of 20.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • SabanSaban Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

'Tis what I play for. And starting a new character, turning on the background music (I normally play with WoW muted and Winamp or something on), and running around the starting area like it's November '04 again is always nostalgic.

Exactly. not everyone plays this game for the same reasons, and while playing 20 paladins isnt for me, it might just be what makes this game so great for another person.

Saban on
    371839-1.png
  • DarkstrykeDarkstryke Registered User regular
    edited November 2007

..........I hate you

Darkstryke on
    edited November 2007
    Darkstryke wrote: »

..........I hate you

Why?

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited November 2007
    That tabard...on a blood elf.

Darkstryke on
    edited November 2007
    I don't understand.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
    edited November 2007
    Then don't worry.

Darkstryke on
    edited November 2007
    I'd seriously like to know, you can't say something like that and then tell me it doesn't matter.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • WavechaserWavechaser Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    I'm digging that tabard

Wavechaser on
  • Seattle ThreadSeattle Thread Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    riz wrote: »

Also re: the rogue cookout from a few pages ago. Our melee was mostly instructed to bandage the healers who were busy healing and decursing. One rogue had a little obsession with constructing an arcane resistance set good enough to allow him to melee Shazzrah. It ALMOST worked... :lol:
    Shit, that was Shazz and not Domo. I don't know what I was thinking.

God, he was such a pain in the ass.

Seattle Thread on
    kofz2amsvqm3.png
  • MedopineMedopine __BANNED USERS regular
    edited November 2007
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    I'm digging that tabard

More like you're digging that hair since every BE ever has it.

Medopine on
  • SeptusSeptus Registered User regular
    edited November 2007
    Medopine wrote: »
    Wavechaser wrote: »
    I'm digging that tabard

More like you're digging that hair since every BE ever has it.

What? How can you make a male BE without the pretty pretty long blonde hair?(the one with the sideswept bangs)

Septus on
    PSN: Kurahoshi1
This discussion has been closed.