As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

help me edit video for free on iPad?

Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
Okay so, long story short my friend lent me his iPad for my trip to Osaka (thanks for the tips BTW). I took some time lapse video and went to edit it... Except there doesn't seem to be a good free editor on the app store. I am spoiled by Android having a wealth of good, free apps to choose from. Anyone know a decent app I can grab to stitch these together?

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Have you tried iMovie?

Edit: ah, it's $5. From what I've heard, it's well worth it.

MichaelLC on
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    The only issue is, it's tied to my friend's iTunes account and I don't wanna buy something without his permission. I suppose I'll just wait until I get back and pull the videos to my computer.

• Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    If they gave you thier iPad, I'd think putting an Apple app on there would be OK, but maybe best not to assume to much.