Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

help me edit video for free on iPad?

Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
Okay so, long story short my friend lent me his iPad for my trip to Osaka (thanks for the tips BTW). I took some time lapse video and went to edit it... Except there doesn't seem to be a good free editor on the app store. I am spoiled by Android having a wealth of good, free apps to choose from. Anyone know a decent app I can grab to stitch these together?

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
PS4 - Local_H_Jay
Sub me on Youtube
And Twitch

• MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Have you tried iMovie?

Edit: ah, it's $5. From what I've heard, it's well worth it.

MichaelLC on
    Mugsley wrote:
    So now I need to get it trimmed and adjusted, and all in.

Steam:MichaelLC
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    The only issue is, it's tied to my friend's iTunes account and I don't wanna buy something without his permission. I suppose I'll just wait until I get back and pull the videos to my computer.

XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    If they gave you thier iPad, I'd think putting an Apple app on there would be OK, but maybe best not to assume to much.

Mugsley wrote:
    So now I need to get it trimmed and adjusted, and all in.

Steam:MichaelLC