The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Costume Concern (Crazy Taxi) PLEASE HELP!

JonnyRuckusJonnyRuckus Best in the World/GhostbusterNew HampshireRegistered User regular
PLEASE HELP THANKS!
So I built a Crazy Taxi costume for PAX East and my friends are getting me super nervous that security won't let me in. I know I've seen giant robots, Daleks, and R2 Units come in so I don't think there will be a problem but I'm certainly nervous putting all my eggs in one basket with this. Anyone have some info or advise for me? PLEASE HELP THANKS!

qm2m0ftudfzp.jpg
8hxzelbjdkkk.jpg

Xaquin

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    I think the spot in the cosplay thread in the East forum was the right place for this

Geth, close this thread

P0fkRjI.png5OEMupX.png
  • GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    Affirmative zerzhul. Closing thread...

This discussion has been closed.