As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX Guides Launch, With PAX East Guide Available

macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
For those of you who remember the PAX South Guide I created earlier I have launched PAX Guides, which plans to expand on the original PAX South guide to all three North American PAX events.

Check out the Welcome post for more details, or jump straight to the site.

• macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Exhibitors List - Enhanced Edition is now available on the PAX East Guide site. Check it out on the site, or download the available PDF version to keep on your smartphone during PAX.

http://paxguides.com/east/exhibitors-list-enhanced-edition/

• KCPowerHouseKCPowerHouse Registered User new member
    Awesome, thanks for throwing this together! Will be very helpful.

Only omission I saw was from your VR section. Should throw Sony in there since they are bringing quite a few games for PSVR.

PlayStation VR games available on the expo floor:

Rez Infinite
    Job Simulator
    Thumper
    Headmaster
    Gnog
    Harmonix Music VR
    Wayward Sky
    Rush of Blood
    RIGS: Mechanized Combat League
    VR Worlds

• nomisronomisro Brooklyn, NY, USARegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    You left out Nintendo from the Video Game section but I found it in the Maker section. Other then that, its a really nice guide.

nomisro on
  • macbittmacbitt Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    Awesome, thanks for throwing this together! Will be very helpful.

Only omission I saw was from your VR section. Should throw Sony in there since they are bringing quite a few games for PSVR.
    nomisro wrote: »
    You left out Nintendo from the Video Game section but I found it in the Maker section. Other then that, its a really nice guide.

Thanks for the feedback. I was putting everything in one category, but the big three console companies make sense to have in multiple spots. I've added Microsoft, Nintendo, and Sony to Video Games (as well as kept them under Makers), and added Microsoft (HoloLens, though I know it is technically AR) and Sony to the VR section as well. Both the site and PDF are updated.