As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade - Comic - Bumper Crop

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Bumper Crop

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• BlackDoveBlackDove Registered User regular
    Sage advice if I am ever in need of a baby.

• poipoigirlpoipoigirl Registered User regular
    Random Baby at least had a fun time.

• zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    The punchline kinda crept up on me. Well done Penny Arcade.

• Skull2185Skull2185 Registered User regular
    God I laughed super loud at this! Fantastic strip. Of course, I'm at work and people are super curious as to what was that funny...

Everyone has a price. Throw enough gold around and someone will risk disintegration.
  • ZomagicZomagic Registered User regular
    lol what

• MarshalSaxeMarshalSaxe Registered User regular
    Hilarious

• PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    This reminds me of when a gay coworker of mine said I wasn't attractive to him. Like I'm not gay, but I like to know I have options god damn it.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • AstralMuffinAstralMuffin Registered User regular
    This became way funnier when I actually saw the instagram and realised they DO actually look exactly like that. All of them xD

• DissentDissent Mr. Fancy Pants Flavour CountryRegistered User regular
    This became way funnier when I actually saw the instagram and realised they DO actually look exactly like that. All of them xD

When did every single white guy with a receding hairline decide they all needed the exact same haircut? Did I miss the group meeting where you assholes mandated sculpting gel and side-trimmers?

• sawellssawells Registered User regular
    Oh god, I just realised that the dad in the middle panel has real-life Mike's tattoos on his arm. Didn't spot that until I listened to the podcast. So wrong.

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    That dad is Mike. He just gelled his hair back.

steam_sig.png