As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Sundered Spring

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Sundered Spring

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    AntonNULAntonNUL Registered User regular
    Tychpo in second panel: "his His".

I'm quite sure Elliot is still having a better childhood than Tycho ever did.

• Options
    CovarrCovarr Registered User regular
    Sometimes I don't understand Penny Arcade anymore. I still like it, but I don't understand it.

• Options
    GDT1985GDT1985 Registered User regular
    What's to understand? Tycho's been possessed for quite some time. (sorry for pic size and can't figure out how to adjust it and the BBcode stuff won't work)
    u37q6bp6rxka.jpg

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    Those really puffy Mickey Mouse waffles are great.

I really should track down a local source of really puffy waffles. The toaster kind pale in comparison.

• Options
    ChiselphaneChiselphane Registered User regular
    If the Dark Lord doesn't have Dole Whips, then no deal. And no, regular whips with 'Dole" carved into the leather don't count.

• Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    Anyone else getting beej vibes from panel 3? No. Just me? Sigh another one for the therapist.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    identeregareidenteregare Registered User regular
    Preacher wrote: »
    Anyone else getting beej vibes from panel 3? No. Just me? Sigh another one for the therapist.

I just thought he was dropping a radioactive deuce (note the green glow at the bottom of the frame).

Also, I'm pretty sure that widening the psychic apertures of children is illegal in most civilized nations.

• Options
    DissentDissent Mr. Fancy Pants Flavour CountryRegistered User regular
    Am I the only one that would never, ever give those cretins my money? I mean beyond that company being terrible, Disney parks are basically torture camps designed to break grown men...

• Options
    jothkijothki Registered User regular
    They're kind of the theme park version of a theme park.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    While I'm not the kind of person who could go to Disney more than once, every say, 5 years, I did have a lot of fun when I went last year.
    There were some fun rides, some cool events and exhibits. If you like the Disney movies there's great shows where you can sing along.
    If you like food Epcot has some great restaurants with cuisine from around the world. We ate at Marrakech in the Moroccan section and it was delicious.

If nothing else, no matter what you may think of the overarching business practices of the Disney Megacorp, the staff at Disney World/Land bust their asses to make sure everyone attending has a great time.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Goodfella2487Goodfella2487 Registered User regular
    What the hell is up with the super over-exaggerated character faces and bodies? They detract from the humor of the text itself...

Really awful.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    I guess it's that Mike isn't making bespoke comics based on your personal preferences.

• Options
    YoungFreyYoungFrey Registered User regular
    What the hell is up with the super over-exaggerated character faces and bodies? They detract from the humor of the text itself...

Really awful.

Yes, cartoon characters should look as much like real people as possible.
    offl7p4oij2j.jpg
    And expressions too, wild facial contortion is never funny.
    p07adm4h9lr1.gif

• Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    I guess it's that Mike isn't making bespoke comics based on your personal preferences.

The next new trend?

What is this I don't even.