As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

I would do anything for [Love], but I won't do that

SolarSolar Registered User regular
Love can be hard. There are many barriers between us and that which we love.

tumblr_inline_nrky1zCvdg1qckgy7_540.jpg

Fortunately, we are here to help you with the struggles of love, dating, crushing breakups, fantastic moments of joy, and such like. Some call this the secret British thread! Hahaha don't be ridiculous! Or talk about it. Watch yourself mate.

• OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    I absolutely don't call this the secret British thread.

It's no secret, everyone knows.

(Love you guys <3)

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular
    I was really annoyed that my beloved horse was being ridden straight after me yesterday, so I couldn't recreate that picture. Next time, next time.

• LiiyaLiiya Registered User regular
    Angelina wrote: »
    I was really annoyed that my beloved horse was being ridden straight after me yesterday, so I couldn't recreate that picture. Next time, next time.

Please do this!

Its so warm my ankles are out for the first time since September, saucy.

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    Liiya wrote: »

Please do this!

I'm calling the Daily Mail right now

Solar wrote: »

Please do this!

I'm calling the Daily Mail right now

SCANDAL!

• darleysamdarleysam On my way to UKRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Oh thank goodness this thread's back. I saw this and thought of you all (then had to resize it because some mook saved it as a png and that's just silly)
    kdufEFh.jpg

darleysam on
    forumsig.png
    Lizzy.

4nnti4f7trnk.jpg
    All hail our glorious overlords.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Another one of these?
    Haven't we killed love yet

darleysam wrote: »
    Oh thank goodness this thread's back. I saw this and thought of you all (then had to resize it because some mook saved it as a png and that's just silly)
    kdufEFh.jpg

Gross, why would you defile a PNG like this? That's like taking a perfectly good VBR0 MP3 and turning it into a 128 kbps WMA file.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

I most certainly shall not

Lizzy.

4nnti4f7trnk.jpg
    All hail our glorious overlords.

Pretty sure I have a document that explicitly says I don't have to do that.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

kdufEFh.jpg

Gross, why would you defile a PNG like this? That's like taking a perfectly good VBR0 MP3 and turning it into a 128 kbps WMA file.

You want me to make it a .tiff? Because I'll make it a .tiff and then nobody will be able to see it.

forumsig.png
  • Lost SalientLost Salient blink twice if you'd like me to mercy kill youRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Another one of these?

Joke's on you! Love is the final boss of Dark Souls 3

You'll never win

Lost Salient on
    RUVCwyu.jpg
    "Sandra has a good solid anti-murderer vibe. My skin felt very secure and sufficiently attached to my body when I met her. Also my organs." HAIL SATAN
    Another one of these?

You'll never win

I feel like throwing away the disc would be the ultimate victory over Dark Souls, so in a way, Graham has won Dark Souls more than anyone.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

Another one of these?

You'll never win

Well now I HAVE to

Love thread, while I'm quite looking forward to the new series of Game of Thrones, I'm also quite sad that the person I've watched every episode with is no longer around to do so. I'll get used to it, but it's a shame.

forumsig.png
    That sucks Sam, I'm sorry.

Thank you, it'll be alright and really it's been long enough that I should be fine with this stuff by now, but it's just a little thing that's weighing on me at the moment.

forumsig.png
    All the hugs, its normal to feel like that.

That's good to hear! And hugs are appreciated :)

forumsig.png
  • Zen VulgarityZen Vulgarity What a lovely day for tea Secret British ThreadRegistered User regular
    Flirting flirt flirt

Now now

• XaquinXaquin Right behind you!Registered User regular
    Flirting flirt flirt

Wait, can you just say "flirt flirt"? This changes everything

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    I carry around the handy dandy Flirt Knob(tm).

It's a small, 15 inch pad that can attach easily to your fanny pack.

Simply turn the knob to "flirt" when you engage with an attractive person. If they turn their knob to "flirt" as well, wedding bells are in the future!
    If they turn their knob to "slug" then uh-oh! Looks like love's not in the cards today for you, Buster Brown.

Flirt Knob(tm): "Flirting Made Sensible"
    Flirt Knob expansion packs available in stores now.
    Batteries not included.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906

Simply turn the knob to "flirt" when you engage with an attractive person. If they turn their knob to "flirt" as well, wedding bells are in the future!
    If they turn their knob to "slug" then uh-oh! Looks like love's not in the cards today for you, Buster Brown.

Batteries not included.

"Flirt Knob" sounds lewd as fuck

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    Flirting flirt flirt

Well of course, Bagel.

Everything has been condensed and streamlined for maximum convenience at minimum effort, because this is The Future.

• Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular

Batteries not included.

Well if you've got a better name for it I'd like to hear it, kemosabe.

pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • honoverehonovere Registered User regular

Batteries not included.

Well if you've got a better name for it I'd like to hear it, kemosabe.

The German version is called Kokettierungsknopf.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I thought it was a 4th degree felony to flash one's genitals in public?

• crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    Now now

good band

EzUAYcn.png
    Love thread, while I'm quite looking forward to the new series of Game of Thrones, I'm also quite sad that the person I've watched every episode with is no longer around to do so. I'll get used to it, but it's a shame.

Actually thinking about it I had the exact same thing with the exact same programme and just didn't want to watch GoT for a while cause it was our thing we watched.

But then I did.

Veldrin wrote: »
    Flirting flirt flirt

Well of course, Bagel.

Everything has been condensed and streamlined for maximum convenience at minimum effort, because this is The Future.

Greetings, neighbor
    We are now engaged in our corporate-mandated daily flirt session
    This is most agreeable to me

• SchlagholzerSchlagholzer Registered User regular
    15" Flirt Knob

O_O

PSN ID : Schlagholzer

Actually thinking about it I had the exact same thing with the exact same programme and just didn't want to watch GoT for a while cause it was our thing we watched.

But then I did.

:bro:

Yeah I'm wondering if it's the reason I'm just not feeling the hype this year, when previously I've been almost giddy about it.

Then I know that on Sunday night I'll be thinking "well I could go to bed, or I could just be tired at work tomorrow and enjoy that sweet late night first showing."

forumsig.png

But then I did.

Yeah I'm wondering if it's the reason I'm just not feeling the hype this year, when previously I've been almost giddy about it.

Then I know that on Sunday night I'll be thinking "well I could go to bed, or I could just be tired at work tomorrow and enjoy that sweet late night first showing."

I could pin-point the moment I turned "old" as the day I started favoring the former over the latter.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    I thought it was a 4th degree felony to flash one's genitals in public?

no just if you flash someone elses's

• AngelinaAngelina Registered User regular

But then I did.

I'm at my friend's house that night and I don't think she has Sky. I have Sky Go though and I'm wondering if they'll put it up after that showing, or the main one the next night. I should be revising biology but Game of Thrones viewing is obviously far more important.

"Does the carpet match the curtains"
    I hope he doesn't think he's being original there.

edited April 2016

But then I did.

My determination to see Joffrey die overrode my despondency.

edit: I was in a uh very valar morghulis time back then!

Liiya on

But then I did.

I'm at my friend's house that night and I don't think she has Sky. I have Sky Go though and I'm wondering if they'll put it up after that showing, or the main one the next night. I should be revising biology but Game of Thrones viewing is obviously far more important.

"Does the carpet match the curtains"
    I hope he doesn't think he's being original there.

Maybe he's very interested in your interior decorating. He's probably really confused and frustrated that people keep telling him about their hair.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

This discussion has been closed.