As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Volgarr The Viking

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited August 2015 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - You’re Gonna Love It – Volgarr The Viking

This week Josh pits Kiko and Robert against each other to see who is the best gamer in the office, measured by a game of Volgarr The Viking.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    WordLustWordLust Fort Wayne, INRegistered User regular
    edited August 2015
    As a Vulgarr survivor, watching you guys get murdered and pissed off by all of the things that murdered me and pissed me off was really satisfying.

I personally think that Vulgarr is an extremely good game with the ONE little caveat that I think 90% of the difficulty stems from the fact that the horizontal jump physics are deliberately awful. (See the part where Kiko attempts to perform an extremely simple horizontal jump at 11:20, but fumbles it because the horizontal jumping is difficult to work with.)

To be fair, the game's armor system and not-so-great horizontal jump physics are essentially an homage to Ghouls n' Ghosts, but let's be honest that the awkward jumping is enemy #1 in this game---as evidenced many times in this episode. ;-)

WordLust on
  • Options
    Robert KhooRobert Khoo Registered User, ClubPA staff
    For the record, Josh is an asshole, because we played for over two hours and he edited out the entire second level, where I CRUSHED KIKO WITH MY MAD VULGARR SKILLS. This edit is bullshit kiko propaganda at its finest.

Some guy.
  • Options
    LittlestarsLittlestars Registered User regular
    Probably the best YGLI so far. Each part of it cracked me up. I was rooting for you.

• Options
    wolfie1299wolfie1299 Registered User new member
    Is it me, or does this game look a lot like Rastan?