As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Never received my tickets in the mail- what do I do?

KaitheKaithe Registered User new member
Title says it all. I live in Massachusetts, and they should have been here by now. Am I just screwed?

• Options
    whypick1whypick1 PAX [E] Info Booth Manager ~2' from an LCDRegistered User regular
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I didn’t receive my PAX Badges in the Mail!! What do I do?
    If you live outside of the US, or you purchased your pass after the cut off date for badges to be mailed, you will need to pick up your badge at Will Call using your confirmation number AND a valid piece of photo ID. If your badge really is lost in the mail, email pax_questions@paxsite.com and they will take care of you. Generally they will tell you to keep waiting unless it's within a week prior to the actual PAX dates.

Is it PAX <insert nearest future PAX here> yet?
  • Options
    KaitheKaithe Registered User new member
    Thank you! I ordered two sets of 2 tickets, and apparently the second one failed to process, even though it should not have. I was never charged for the second pair, and they were never sent. I sent them an email, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.