As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

What are the most popular booths this year?

PainePaine Registered User regular
If I get in line early tomorrow, what booth should I try to get to first?

6nOrszL.png

• Options
    newfoundcontrolnewfoundcontrol Registered User regular
    If you like Square-Enix, their booth is nicely setup. The only gsme there's a long line for is the FF XIV Sephirot fight.

The Xbox booth has a Overwatch and Gears 4 to try.

Bethesda has Doom to demo and Gearbox has Battleborn.

Also there is the ever so fun game of waiting in line to purchase merch :-/

Oh, and at the Capcom booth they have Monster Hunter Generations up for demo. Didn't look lkke the line was too long for it.

• Options
    FunnelKing27FunnelKing27 Registered User regular
    If you are looking to check out some VR, i would hit that first. It seems like they have the biggest lines during the day. Maybe if you get there early enough you will get a decent wait.

• Options
    newfoundcontrolnewfoundcontrol Registered User regular
    I noticed some Occulus Rift demos were also set up in the back of Tabletop that were still going into the night (the concerts were going on when I was observing). But I agree, the VR areas on the expo floor were kinda nuts.

• Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    It's not very popular, but everyone should go check out Battle Chef Brigade. It's a puzzle game and beat em up around an iron chef theme.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    hsuhsu Registered User regular
    The Oculus VR demos last night by tabletop were basically walk in & play. Everyone was waiting for Vive VR, nobody cared about the Oculus.

iTNdmYl.png