As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2016 Parties/Events

• Options
    macross33macross33 MARegistered User regular
    macross33 wrote: »
    We’ll be out at Artists For Humanity Epicenter which will be completely transformed into a Homefront resistance bunker from 12pm-5pm EST. Swing by as the event is open to the public, will have alcohol available to purchase, chances to win prizes, and you’ll get a chance to star in an upcoming video on theCHIVE! We’ll also have a ton of exclusive gameplay from the latest installment of Homefront before it drops in stores.
    THEN THE MEETUP BEGINS. From 7-10pm at the same location, we’ll be completely transforming the space into a speakeasy. Tickets are just $5, get you two drink tickets and go on sale this Wednesday the 20th at 2pm EST. The official meetup tickets are first come, first serve, so be quick with the clicks.
    theCHIVE Official Meetup Details:
    Saturday, April 23rd – 100 W 2nd St, Boston, MA 02127
    – Homefront bunker: 12-5pm
    – Official Speakeasy meetup : 7-10pm

@macross33 Where did you get this information so I may be able to direct people to it? It doesn't mention where to get the tickets.

Chive sent out an email about it. They only revealed a ticket link by searching on twitter for #homefrontpax

Link to Tickets

As of right now, they still have tickets. Hell of a deal imo, $5 gets you in and includes two drinks.

• Options
    agreatrandomagreatrandom Wizard Outside BostonRegistered User regular
    Anything going down tonight?

5rOQuX4.png

Design Wizard, Pizza Enthusiast, Craft Beer Extraordinare from MA
  • Options
    ClannMorganClannMorgan Registered User regular
    Any know of any under 21 events/parties for tonight, besides the concerts?

• Options
    hizzohizzo Registered User regular
    Whoever going to Game over tonight, I need a ride back to my hotel please

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular
    Fyi game over does not have an htc vive. Kind of bummed since thats the whole reason my party bought tickets

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    GameOverBostonGameOverBoston Registered User regular
    craiola wrote: »
    Fyi game over does not have an htc vive. Kind of bummed since thats the whole reason my party bought tickets

We apologize about that unfortunately the load in and out rules Changed this year so exhibitors can't go in after an earlier time. Our equipment couldn't be loaded out from the bcec and then back in before tomorrow so we had to cut it

• Options
    craiolacraiola MARegistered User regular

We apologize about that unfortunately the load in and out rules Changed this year so exhibitors can't go in after an earlier time. Our equipment couldn't be loaded out from the bcec and then back in before tomorrow so we had to cut it

Wish you guys would have announced this somewherw but thanks for the explanation.

DXLJjjr.png
  • Options
    GameOverBostonGameOverBoston Registered User regular

Wish you guys would have announced this somewherw but thanks for the explanation.

We Didn't know until We tried to do it, sorry again

• Options
    darksteelreaprdarksteelreapr Registered User regular
    So tonight is the Harmonix party. Anyone from seaport interested in ride sharing to the hard rock?

• Options
    ScribbledScribbled Registered User regular
    Does anyone have an extra ticket for Harmonix? Got nothing to do tonight. )=

• Options
    Scribbled wrote: »
    Does anyone have an extra ticket for Harmonix? Got nothing to do tonight. )=

I'm right there with you, I need two.

• Options
    SirJohnBearSirJohnBear Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Looking to buy some Harmonix tickets for tonight. Please send me a text or PM!

Still looking @1:30pm I'm at PAX right now and can meet up.

SirJohnBear on
  • Options
    Bunta_FujiwaraBunta_Fujiwara Albany, NYRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Ticket gone.

Bunta_Fujiwara on
    zmYaVYP.png
  • Options
    Not sure if my PM went through. WiFi is funky heere. I'll buy your ticket.

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    Does anyone know if there is food at Harmonix? We are trying to come up with a dinner plan

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    Still looking for a Harmonix ticket. Didn't get to Fujiwara in time.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Double post.

SirJohnBear on
  • Options
    Still looking for some passes to Harmonix tonight!

Paying cash and can meet up at pax today!

Text: 617-875-0197

• Options
    Paying $40 for a Harmonix ticke. I can meet you at the con within the next 30 mins, or by the venue later.

• Options
    Nobody is gonna bite at 2x face value for the Harmonix party?

• Options
    DameonBrassDameonBrass Registered User regular
    If anyone's driving we had ZERO issue finding street parking for the Harmonix event tonite. There are orange cones all over Clinton St but they only deter parking from 7:30-4pm.

Formatted for this board by placing it on a piece of wood and banging a few nails through it...
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Edit: nvm

Scribbled on
  • Options
    I'm at the hard rock now. Still trying to find someone selling an extra ticket for $40.

• Options
    edited April 2016
    Scratch that

Scribbled on
  • Options
    Sudds27Sudds27 Registered User regular
    I hope that everyone has a great time tonight. Definitely one of the worse nights in PAX East history... But make the best of it.

• Options
    Was able to get tickets! @ Hard Rock now, who else is here?

• Options
    Scribbled wrote: »
    I'm at the hard rock now. Still trying to find someone selling an extra ticket for $40.

Did you try the Facebook PAX Parties page, that's where I found mine. Good luck!

• Options
    jayh0vajayh0va Registered User regular
    Was able to get tickets! @ Hard Rock now, who else is here?

Yahtzee! This is awesome!

npyymaqh3gup.png
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Finally in

Scribbled on
  • Options
    Right! 1st band of 5 minutes!!!

• Options
    whtknightwhtknight Registered User regular
    Sudds27 wrote: »
    I hope that everyone has a great time tonight. Definitely one of the worse nights in PAX East history... But make the best of it.

what happened?

• Options
    jjc1891jjc1891 Registered User regular

Hey mate, are you still out at Royale tonight. Looking forward to a decent night!

• Options
    Yup. I'll be there. Just saying that there are not a lot of options tonight.

• Options
    Yup. I'll be there. Just saying that there are not a lot of options tonight.

Sweet, I'll be rolling up at around half 9. Is there a dress code at all or is that out the window?

• Options
    I have no clue. There's usually a dress code but maybe it doesn't matter tonight. Honestly... I think jeans and tshirt is ok. I have on collared shirt, jeans t shirt. The people I just inline looked like normal ass gamers. Black tee and sneakers.

• Options
    I have no clue. There's usually a dress code but maybe it doesn't matter tonight. Honestly... I think jeans and tshirt is ok. I have on collared shirt, jeans t shirt. The people I just inline looked like normal ass gamers. Black tee and sneakers.

On my way down now mate. See you in line. Blue tshirt, checkered shirt, british. Can't miss me

• Options
    How many are with you?

• Options
    PurpleBekPurpleBek Manchester, EnglandRegistered User regular
    Nvidia was good, Acer was meh

pax%20sig.png
  • Options
    Dude. I can't find you

• Options
    CatalepticalCataleptical New JerseyRegistered User regular
    Hitman party was meh. The one a few years back at Anthem was infinitely better.

379by4cj0i1l.png