As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Pal Community Thread 3.0 New Pinny arcade fans start here. Winter is Coming Soon™

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    edited February 2016
    Group 20
    Senno/aus
    Slylou123/east
    Pythos/south

Group 21
    Wigum/east
    Fancydancymaho/south

New groups added.
    Just missing prime people
    Hopefully we will find someone before prime.
    I will send a message when it's not in the middle of the night in the US

darkinfero on
    My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    About a 2 month period of riving this thread. We had about 25 signups.
    Good job people.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I bought this small jewellers magnifier for checking the dates/details on the back of older pins for cheap on ebay, if anyone's after such a thing. It works great.

Some of those mario pins have seen better days.

• Options
    vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I bought this small jewellers magnifier for checking the dates/details on the back of older pins for cheap on ebay, if anyone's after such a thing. It works great.

Some of those mario pins have seen better days.

I'll second that. Search for jeweler loupes on ebay.

• Options
    SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    Dark I sent you in a note. I'm finally breaking down and trying to join a pin casual group :)

• Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    Hey everybody. I feel like I fell off the face of the earth for a while. What did I miss in the last few months? Do we have a committee now? Who's getting dinner at East? Anyone else still playing Fallout 4?

• Options
    AyefkayAyefkay Queensland, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Heya mate, been a while! Answering some of your questions, we tried to get a commitee going but it sadly fell through (more info in a thread below) can't say whether or not there's an East dinner (there probably is, check slack east chat) And the current game of choice is most likely The Division!

My PinnyPals Digital Lanyard: Now Up to date! https://pinnypals.com/pals/Ayefkay

8fuuo_RK.png
  • Options
    dontdowditdontdowdit Registered User regular
    The current game of choice with the cooool people is minecraft ;)

pkJUKrD.png
  • Options
    SerpicoBCSerpicoBC Registered User regular
    dontdowdit wrote: »
    The current game of choice with the cooool people is minecraft ;)

I'm playing Fallout 4 like Minecraft right now.

• Options
    Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just like to submit the below as proof my pin group is the best of all time.

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Got my 2015 pin today out of the blue.

• Options
    KeroanKeroan Chicago, IllinoisRegistered User regular
    Wasn't sure if this was the best space, but Mike and Brian are both wearing Kilts for Charity (they just tweeted) and each "vote" for them is $10 for a good cause! Thought it might be relevant given Brian is Pinny Arcade's merch dad basically :P

meninkilts.rmhcseattle.org/gallery2016.php?ID=15

• Options
    mightyh0bbesmightyh0bbes Subterranean Arcadian SeattleRegistered User regular

www.paxsignaturegenerator.com:8080/signature.png
  • Options
    fishfishmonkeyhatfishfishmonkeyhat Freelance Pin Man Newcastle, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    You are all my vine children now.

• Options
    I made a few changes to groups as requested.
    I know callmegar is looking for another east person to help out.
    I can add people into groups if you looking.
    Just message me or fill out the forum.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    @darkinfero if you get the chance can you change group 18's name to "Pinquiring Minds"

pkJUKrD.png
  • Options
    done

My Pin collection
  • Options
    theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    @darkinfero group 16 is The Expindables. :)

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • Options
    @darkinfero group 16 is The Expindables. :)

Made the change.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    @darkinfero Hey bud if you get the chance can you change group 18's name to "Sexual Cannibalism" please? Thanks.

• Options
    @darkinfero please ignore that albino @fishfishmonkeyhat, he's clearly not getting enough sleep

pkJUKrD.png
  • Options
    @darkinfero I really must insist.

• Options
    I'm good thanks :)

My Pin collection
  • Options
    Pin Group 20 is looking for a Prime pal or two.

• Options
    Senno wrote: »
    Pin Group 20 is looking for a Prime pal or two.

I can try put a prime pal in.
    We don't have may people to give people extras.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    EmilieEmilie =^.^= Sunnyvale, CARegistered User regular
    Hai everyone! My name is Emilie. I'm new to the pin trading world but I'm happy to be here. I started collecting casually at prime last year and I'll be going to East this week and I'm hoping to pick up a few more pins!

• Options
    Emilie wrote: »
    Hai everyone! My name is Emilie. I'm new to the pin trading world but I'm happy to be here. I started collecting casually at prime last year and I'll be going to East this week and I'm hoping to pick up a few more pins!

Welcome to the pinny community. Join us on slack if you like and we're here to answer any questions you have.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    I have about 6 sets of south pins to give to people.
    If you signed up for it and you know who you are.
    I will either give it to your east pin pal to send to you or I will collect pins from east.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    Welcome @Emilie. @fishfishmonkeyhat We have converted another, my lord.

• Options
    Excellent.

Place them in stasis until they can be converted into nutritious pin fodder.

• Options
    misskassmisskass Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Are we supposed to be feeding the pins? I haven't been feeding my pins.

• Options
    Milkman LeeroyMilkman Leeroy Iron Rooster Vancouver BC CanadaRegistered User regular
    Hey all - I am from Vancouver BC Canada and I usually go to Prime each year. My wife and I started collecting around 2014. We're looking for a few east pins this year (I put up my request in another post on what it is I am looking for)

There's a few pins we are looking for - later tonight I will go over with my wife on which pins we have we're putting up for trades but I am hoping to meet some local collectors on our side of the fence as well. I really wanted to go to Boston this year but I started my new career in January and had to cancel my plans =( Now I am missing out.

Hope to meet some nice people here!

• Options
    Hey all - I am from Vancouver BC Canada and I usually go to Prime each year. My wife and I started collecting around 2014. We're looking for a few east pins this year (I put up my request in another post on what it is I am looking for)

There's a few pins we are looking for - later tonight I will go over with my wife on which pins we have we're putting up for trades but I am hoping to meet some local collectors on our side of the fence as well. I really wanted to go to Boston this year but I started my new career in January and had to cancel my plans =( Now I am missing out.

Hope to meet some nice people here!

check back after east. Someone will be able to help you.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular

I am hoping to meet some local collectors on our side of the fence as well.

sup. I'm also a collector from Vancouver! Also looking for East pins, but let me know if you want to trade for any of my other pins!

• Options
    Milkman LeeroyMilkman Leeroy Iron Rooster Vancouver BC CanadaRegistered User regular
    darkinferno - Sounds good! I'm patient enough tho I am now seeing people eBay them for over $200.00 0_0

Count3D - Nice to make your acquaintance! I'll have to get my wife to take a look at your collection as well. Do you know if there's ever any annual meets or a group out here in Vancouver that gets together and does trades or anything like that at all?

• Options
    MalysekMalysek Registered User new member
    Hiya, Maly here! I'm an extreme noob to the Pinny collecting game after my first PAX East! Attended as an Exhibitor and fell headfirst into the pins (ow...) and left PAX with seven on my lanyard (nine if you count the "unofficial" pins I got)! I don't know how serious I'll get with this but if any of my other collections are any indication, it'll probably escalate quickly.....

Here's the pins I have up for trade!

• Options
    Count3DCount3D Count Vancouver, BCRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    Count3D - Nice to make your acquaintance! I'll have to get my wife to take a look at your collection as well. Do you know if there's ever any annual meets or a group out here in Vancouver that gets together and does trades or anything like that at all?

No annual meetups I know of... nearest meetups are in Seattle. In fact there's one happening this Sunday I believe.

Count3D on
  • Options
    Those who have been following the PAX Aus slack chat channel know that I've been developing a board game for several months now, and early prototype testing starts tomorrow. I'll be at Games Laboratory Melbourne and several pinnypals have expressed interest in my game. I suppose this calls for some trading to happen, so if you plan to come out and try my game, bring some pins and lets do some trading. :)

• Options
    Welcome new people you can sign up here.

My Pin collection
  • Options
    I did some checking on sign ups.
    We have 33 people sign up since I took over the community thread.
    If you have questions don't be afraid to ask and if things are changing in your group let me know.

My Pin collection