As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Webcomics] Thread: Welcome back Gundi

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    I have... no memory of Zool.

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    At least Zool isn't a drastic misrepresentation of an actual thing, up with Zool, down with drool (Sonic the Hedgehog is drool)

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    I have... no memory of Zool.

The Amiga was pretty much just a British phenomenon, right? There's a lot of british games and franchises from that era that never made it over here.

• Options
    SegSeg Registered User regular
    The Amiga was so much more expensive then a NES that the only person I knew who owned an Amiga also had a swimming pool in his backyard. Which was fairly unique in that section of Edmonton.

• Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    The Amiga was quite popular here in Europe, I remember a lot of friends' big brothers having one.

• Options
    CorporateLogoCorporateLogo The toilet knows how I feelRegistered User regular
    I remember an Amiga game called D/Generation from some old game magazine that looked really cool

Do not have a cow, mortal.

c9PXgFo.jpg
  • Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Causing the rapture accidentally sounds a lot more interesting than everything that happened with Hunter and his nihilism, everything, including camel banging.

There, I'm done.

• Options
    maritzacmaritzac Registered User regular
    It is not the rapture, however, just the elimination of every single person who is not a complete asshole, causing hell on earth and therefore undoing anything noble that this jimmy character ever wanted to do.

• Options
    RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    maritzac wrote: »
    It is not the rapture, however, just the elimination of every single person who is not a complete asshole, causing hell on earth and therefore undoing anything noble that this jimmy character ever wanted to do.

Stop tempting me :-/ I said I was done.

• Options
    PaladinPaladin Registered User regular
    It's just setting the stage for Demon 2: this time it's kangaroos

Marty: The future, it's where you're going?
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Demon 2: The Aristocrats

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • Options
    BeastehBeasteh THAT WOULD NOT KILL DRACULARegistered User regular
    fucking zool

amiga tho that was life

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    I heard we were talking about the Amiga in here.

sQqTORn.gif
    GBieuka.gif
    wLKZMp7.gif

• Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    Beasteh were you a posh lad

• Options
    PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    The evil people got turned into animal people.

jCyyTSo.png
  • Options
    ZythonZython Registered User regular
    Gonna be honest, I really liked Demon at the beginning

I guess I've got three months left before he takes it down to try and pinpoint where exactly the entire thing just went to shit, and given two separate cum-related plot twists I might need all of those three months.

And if that's honest to god the final panel of the comic, than I am comfortable with my overall assessment bring this:

Demon is a comic that spent two years trying to be a comic on the level of Death Note and spent about nineteen months of it failing utterly to do so.

Which is amazing because Death Note wasn't even that good to begin with.

Switch: SW-3245-5421-8042 | 3DS Friend Code: 4854-6465-0299 | PSN: Zaithon
    Steam: pazython
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    PikaPuff wrote: »
    The evil people got turned into animal people.

Which reminds me, how's Endtown doing these days

Edit: Ohhh wow uh uh wtf

Paladin on
    Doc: That's right, twenty five years into the future. I've always dreamed on seeing the future, looking beyond my years, seeing the progress of mankind. I'll also be able to see who wins the next twenty-five world series.
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    wow, Sabrina Online is still running?

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Zython wrote: »
    Gonna be honest, I really liked Demon at the beginning

I guess I've got three months left before he takes it down to try and pinpoint where exactly the entire thing just went to shit, and given two separate cum-related plot twists I might need all of those three months.

And if that's honest to god the final panel of the comic, than I am comfortable with my overall assessment bring this:

Demon is a comic that spent two years trying to be a comic on the level of Death Note and spent about nineteen months of it failing utterly to do so.

Which is amazing because Death Note wasn't even that good to begin with.

Death Note started good, it was an interesting premise and was written pretty well at the start. It just went on too long, and got too mary sue crazy at the end.

Demon started as an interesting premise, which had it been written well, or shown the slightest imagination could have been interesting.

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Demon was interesting up to the 200 year jump
    It was ok written up till then

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    dc20160425.png

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
    Out of context, that is horrifying

in context, that's horrifying

VRXwDW7.png
  • Options
    OwenashiOwenashi Registered User regular
    Brainleech wrote: »
    dc20160425.png

Well, a certain Reaper's gonna probably get fired over this. Considering her actions in the last chapter though, that's not really a bad thing.

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    it's not like anyone in dangerously chloe deserves their job or to live

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Light Yagami was an evil bastard and the creators of Death Note never pretended he was anything other than that.

• Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    Demon is good

At being terrible

• Options
    Butler For Life #1Butler For Life #1 Twinning is WinningRegistered User regular
    I haven't posted very much about Demon

but I guess this is my last chance, so

Demon demon demon demon demon demon

cool

• Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    Demon is worse than anime.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Apparently this was a real bad time to check up on that one Fallout but with furries comic someone linked here 3 years ago

• Options
    BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular
    exterminatus later

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    RIP Demon. Not enough anime tween longing to be accepted. A sad day

• Options
    EvilCakeEvilCake Richmond VARegistered User regular
    demon review:

bwJztdQ.jpg

• Options
    Clint EastwoodClint Eastwood My baby's in there someplace She crawled right inRegistered User regular
    uSfaTls.jpg

• Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    u9k4h8sibzrr.jpg

Joe Loves Crappy Movies

Every once in awhile I check up on Joe

VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    SageinaRageSageinaRage Registered User regular
    RIP Demon. Not enough anime tween longing to be accepted. A sad day

Should've spent more time gazing longingly at the camel and carrying its books in the rain instead of just jumping straight into the fucking.

sig.gif
  • Options
    Jimmy gets after it on the first date.

• Options
    Duke 2.0Duke 2.0 Time Trash Cat Registered User regular
  • Options
    crwthcrwth THAT'S IT Registered User regular
    u9k4h8sibzrr.jpg

Joe Loves Crappy Movies

Every once in awhile I check up on Joe

last panel is probably a ript apparel shirt in the making

EzUAYcn.png
  • Options
    MorkathMorkath Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited April 2016
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    Light Yagami was an evil bastard and the creators of Death Note never pretended he was anything other than that.

There was definitely a turning point, for his character between morally grey good guy he started as/aspired to and the evil bastard he actually turned into.

He got the moral quandary of, if you have the ability to kill someone, that you absolutely know is guilty of something horrible. Do you? Then he went full on evil bastard with it, yeah.

e:
    Page 100! Quick kill it so we can be free of Demon forever!

Morkath on
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    FTcomLogo.png
    ft160424tonightswatch.png

aRkpc.gif
This discussion has been closed.