As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The Demon Free Webcomic Thread

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Your child the interloper.
    Tackleverse has the best books

The best background item of Tackleford is still the British Council of Ladder Safety

The master criminal horse is still my favorite

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    shelley hasn't actually done anything wrong, though

She has conspired to pop some monocles

A capital offence in some households

• azith28azith28 Registered User regular
    you know what to do here

Begin the reposting of Demon, the greatest Webcomic of all kind in tribute since it just recently ended?

Well okay!
    Nah just kiddin..

Stercus, Stercus, Stercus, Morituri Sum
  • AstharielAsthariel The Book Eater Registered User regular
    af30jll1pc2u.jpg

I wonder if we will meet on this party a vampire responsible for the murders in a city - after all, there was nowhere said that it was Goodwin... unless the author already forgot about this plot point.

• klemmingklemming Registered User regular
    edited April 2016
    487bekpwx8mu.png
    I get that there are security reasons for the schedule, but this is like the ONE problem we have where the right answer is both easy and straightforward. If we can't figure it out, maybe we should just give up and just replace all the portraits on the bills with that weird pyramid eye thing.

klemming on
    ax.png 117.6K
    Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • SeriouslySeriously Registered User regular
    Vattu

X4Z75wc.png

this would have been a great opportunity to practice your poker face velas

• MaydayMayday Cutting edge goblin tech Registered User regular
    Asthariel wrote: »
    af30jll1pc2u.jpg

I wonder if we will meet on this party a vampire responsible for the murders in a city - after all, there was nowhere said that it was Goodwin... unless the author already forgot about this plot point.

Wasn't it specifically stated it was the seer who was responsible for them somehow?

• djmitchelladjmitchella Registered User regular
    Dinosaur Comics is very pleased with itself today:
    comic2-2978.png
    this comic started out as a comic called "fun facts about parallelograms"; but then I decided to KICK THINGS UP A NOTCH. also: there were simply too many fun facts about parallelograms to choose from

he's not a fraid of ghosts, i'm afraid. he's just the one guy.

• LalaboxLalabox Registered User regular
    1461547161-chaptre30.png

Never Satisfied is about backhanded compliments

klemming wrote: »
    487bekpwx8mu.png
    I get that there are security reasons for the schedule, but this is like the ONE problem we have where the right answer is both easy and straightforward. If we can't figure it out, maybe we should just give up and just replace all the portraits on the bills with that weird pyramid eye thing.
    "]

Their are people that will never be happy until the 20 dollar bill has been replaced by a woman with 20 tattooed on her forehead.

Then they will accuse us of using women for financial gain.

• Moth 13Moth 13 Registered User regular
    Moth 13 wrote: »

Sorry wait...I havent really been paying attention to this comic...

But did they really come up with the idea of a warrior woman race and called it "Avazons" ?

• GatorGator An alligator in Scotland Registered User regular
    well

where am I going to get my camel fucking fix now

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Gator wrote: »
    well

Clint seems to know.

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    Gator wrote: »
    well

Type "camel fuck i need camel fuck give me camel fuck fuck" into your favorite internet search engine

Broke as fuck in the style of the times. Gratitude is all that can return on your generosity.

https://www.paypal.me/hobnailtaylor
    azith28 wrote: »
    Moth 13 wrote: »

Sorry wait...I havent really been paying attention to this comic...

But did they really come up with the idea of a warrior woman race and called it "Avazons" ?

It's not a race, it's a comic about magical girls.

• ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    edited April 2016
    speaking of ava-zons and demons, did Ava's Demon go on hiatus or something

haven't seen it around in a while

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    2016-04-24-d6969f8c.png

Erfworld text update, and I really hope this guy has something horrible happen to him.
    h88a9szldjbz.jpg

• BethrynBethryn Unhappiness is Mandatory Registered User regular
    So how is everyone in Next Town Over going to end up burning, maimed and/or dead this time?

...and of course, as always, Kill Hitler.
  • WearingglassesWearingglasses Of the friendly neighborhood variety Registered User regular
    The last image of the Erfworld update raises a few questions.

• DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    speaking of ava-zons and demons, did Ava's Demon go on hiatus or something

haven't seen it around in a while

It did for awhile but I think it recently got an update or two

JtgVX0H.png
    x99q5h6tsgym.png
    Did a theme song just pop into your head? If so, you may already be lost.
    9502qox9yv4s.png

a2.png 11.8K
    a1.png 769.5K
    tumblr_o672r16eJV1sbudt0o1_1280.jpg
    oh… there she goes

Witchy

• durandal4532durandal4532 Registered User regular
    487bekpwx8mu.png
    "]

Their are people that will never be happy until the 20 dollar bill has been replaced by a woman with 20 tattooed on her forehead.

What?

Take a moment to donate what you can to Critical Resistance and Black Lives Matter.
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    ch11_31.jpg

Best wright in centuries.

487bekpwx8mu.png
    "]

What?

Thats the joke.

Ha Ha.

• AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    The latest Always Raining Here!

p216s.jpg?d69633

Two rocks, five stitches!

• UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    487bekpwx8mu.png
    "]

What?

Thats the joke.

Ha Ha.

What?

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • KanaKana Registered User regular
    As a history person I get kind of annoyed at the memetic evilness of Andrew Jackson, when really most of the complaints about him are just of trends that both preceded him and continued after he was gone. And some misquotes. It's a bit like the internets love of Tesla and hatred of Edison, neither of whom fully deserve it.

Harriet Tubman was cool though, happy to get her on some money.

A trap is for fish: when you've got the fish, you can forget the trap. A snare is for rabbits: when you've got the rabbit, you can forget the snare. Words are for meaning: when you've got the meaning, you can forget the words.
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    I think the most important fact in making the choice was that Andrew Jackson hated paper money. Taking him off the $20 is respecting his values!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Kana wrote: »
    As a history person I get kind of annoyed at the memetic evilness of Andrew Jackson, when really most of the complaints about him are just of trends that both preceded him and continued after he was gone.

So it's okay that he committed genocide in direct defiance of the Supreme Court, because other people were fine with it back then?

• pookapooka Registered User regular
    Andrew Jackson sticks out as a force for removal and assimilation, for enabling the Trail of Tears and various anti-AmerInd legislation, so no, fuck him specifically.

lfchwLd.jpg
  • Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Yeah Jackson was garbage. Just a big walking garbage pile with a stupid haircut and a waistcoat.

Edison can choke on a fat one too, that thieving dead jerk. "Oh hey I invented the electric lightbulb, and by invented I mean ridiculed the man who presented it to me and then bought the patent when he croaked. Also I sure do love electrocuting animals! I do it all the time, it's the best."

• AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    DarkPrimus wrote: »
    As a history person I get kind of annoyed at the memetic evilness of Andrew Jackson, when really most of the complaints about him are just of trends that both preceded him and continued after he was gone.

So it's okay that he committed genocide in direct defiance of the Supreme Court, because other people were fine with it back then?

Andrew Jackson had a ton of contemporary critics. People thought he was a monster overstepping his bounds even at the time.

• GumpyGumpy There is always a greater powerRegistered User regular
    Your child the interloper.
    Tackleverse has the best books

The best background item of Tackleford is still the British Council of Ladder Safety

I'm not allowed to work up a ladder because I haven't officially done my working at heights training

Its a thing

• SegSeg Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    I think the most important fact in making the choice was that Andrew Jackson hated paper money. Taking him off the $20 is respecting his values!

Last I read he was staying on the twenty. But was being moved to the other side.

• Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    my dad asked me what i thought of andrew jackson being removed

my response was "he was a dumb hillbilly who didn't understand how money worked and engineered one of the most heinous acts the united states government has ever been responsible for, he is a shitstain on american history and we should be ashamed of ourselves that we've honored him on our money for as long as we have."

i think i might've given him a heart attack

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    As a history person I get kind of annoyed at the memetic evilness of Andrew Jackson, when really most of the complaints about him are just of trends that both preceded him and continued after he was gone. And some misquotes. It's a bit like the internets love of Tesla and hatred of Edison, neither of whom fully deserve it.

Harriet Tubman was cool though, happy to get her on some money.

goddamned hipsters and their disdain for genocide.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
This discussion has been closed.