As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – WRC 5

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited April 2016 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - PATV - First 15 – WRC 5

Gabe and Tycho play a game for 15 minutes and then judge it accordingly. This week they play WRC 5. You can watch the full length version of this episode here.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    jerodastjerodast Registered User regular
    Well, at least crashing into that random fence with the two creepy guys staring at you through the windshield was pretty funny.

• Options
    metroidkillahmetroidkillah Local Bunman Free Country, USARegistered User regular
    It's pretty obvious Mike doesn't give two shits about this game- not that I would, either. As rally racing games go, it looks prooty turrible, but he can at least put some effort in at the beginning. Then, when he's established that it's a bad game, he can screw around for laughs. But watching him not care at all from the start makes me wonder 1) why he's bothering, and 2) why I'm bothering.

I'm not a nice guy, I just play one in real life.
  • Options
    EmmetRyanEmmetRyan Registered User regular
    I agree with METROIDKILLAH. This looks like a dull game to me but it's quite clearly for actual rally racing fans, not a random pick up and play game. I don't see the point of them instantly throwing out the sarky insults in the first couple minutes, then 8 minutes of... nothing, really.

It's fun to see them play weird or unknown games, games they enjoy, or games so bad they can tear them to pieces. But fairly decent looking games they just have no interest in? They're the worst episodes of First 15 by far, I think.

Not to be overly negative, I love the show and watch every episode, enjoying the vast majority. But just wanted to share, these negative episodes really bring me down. *rewatches Deadpool episode to cheer up* :P

• Options
    GeddoeGeddoe Registered User regular
    I'm a little confused by the sponsor signs on the side of the road facing the drivers. Why would they be pointed towards people that are in a race instead of towards the fans?

• Options
    GaslightGaslight Registered User regular
    Geddoe wrote: »
    I'm a little confused by the sponsor signs on the side of the road facing the drivers. Why would they be pointed towards people that are in a race instead of towards the fans?

Sponsors also want their logos to show up in photography and TV coverage of the event.

• Options
    kadagankadagan Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Am I the only one who thought the steering wheel looks like a jack-o-lantern?

dad1de16dde44152b5fe1299a0005d02.png

kadagan on