As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Animation [Chat]

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    jockeying to try and get my shirley temple order in

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Honk wrote: »
    Did the Koch's really come out in support of Hillary?

Yes and No.

They said that she would probably do a good job, which is more praise than they have given ted and donald. It is likely they will sit on their hands this round.

Hillary had a very quick thanks but no thanks to the Kochii.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    @Alazull I am practicing the chocolate fondant

The grocery store did not have the concentration cacao that I wanted, which is =/, but it melted, so I might be ok? I'll see.

@AresProphet I am making it and the pasta dish you recommended forever ago (that is delicious) on Sunday.

I APPRECIATE BOTH OF YOUR CULINARY IDEAS.

• ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Elldren wrote: »
    syndalis wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I don't know- maybe a steakhouse. Some place I can eat for under $60 or so.

BBQ, maybe? Does Raleigh have decent BBQ? The last few times I've flown in I've just eaten at whatever place is near whatever hotel I'm at by the airport.

There is good BBQ to be had in NC for sure, though getting great stuff right in Raleigh is kind of tricky.

Clyde Cooper's is the bomb but it closes early... the Pit is fine, but popular and super busy all the time.

Boycot NC bbq

Come have Memphis bbq until the state passes it's own fucking stupid copy of the NC law

Then I guess Kansas? err

Texas?

Ffff omg I figured it out

They're trying to starve us out by denying us barbecue!

A bill to repeal is going to be introduced this week. No idea how much support it will have.

Judging by how the bill was passed I'd guess none

State legislatures are somehow even worse hives of scum and villainy than congress

fuck gendered marketing
  • OnTheLastCastleOnTheLastCastle let's keep it haimish for the peripatetic Registered User regular
    why is that fat uncle out in the desert

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Pods I'm more of a Roy Rogers guy 8-)

• ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    Six wrote: »
    I don't know- maybe a steakhouse. Some place I can eat for under $60 or so.

BBQ, maybe? Does Raleigh have decent BBQ? The last few times I've flown in I've just eaten at whatever place is near whatever hotel I'm at by the airport.

There is good BBQ to be had in NC for sure, though getting great stuff right in Raleigh is kind of tricky.

Clyde Cooper's is the bomb but it closes early... the Pit is fine, but popular and super busy all the time.

Boycot NC bbq

Come have Memphis bbq until the state passes it's own fucking stupid copy of the NC law

Then I guess Kansas? err

Texas?

Ffff omg I figured it out

They're trying to starve us out by denying us barbecue!

A bill to repeal is going to be introduced this week. No idea how much support it will have.

Judging by how the bill was passed I'd guess none

State legislatures are somehow even worse hives of scum and villainy than congress

Well congress is like the galactic senate, right

so the state legislatures are like the Tattooine government

• PodlyPodly you unzipped me! it's all coming back! i don't like it!Registered User regular
    Pods I'm more of a Roy Rogers guy 8-)

this manly mfer

follow my music twitter soundcloud tumblr
    9pr1GIh.jpg?1
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

Yes and No.

They said that she would probably do a good job, which is more praise than they have given ted and donald. It is likely they will sit on their hands this round.

Basically they think that whatever liberal fantasies* Hillary gets passed are better than a Trump victory with a mandate to start a protectionist trade war.

*anything is a liberal fantasy to the Kochs

I ate an engineer

Is the sky burning?

fuck gendered marketing
    edited April 2016
    I had no one flirt with me at pax because I'm repugnant and foul, but

I did have a lot of good food which is almost a beej

Organichu on
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    Back in the city

Where the air is warmer and dirtier, the cigarettes more widely available, the women crueler

Perfect

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    Last night we went to a tapas place in Harvard square and I came everywhere because it was some of the best food I ever had

• BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular

I did have a lot of good which is almost a beej
    i had nobody flirt with me either...@Hakkekage had one guy very obviously flirt with her while he knew she was with me..she didn't realize that's what he was doing though so does it REALLY count?

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    I just walked by a giant pile of actual horseshit that somehow ended up on the sidewalk

Even the New York horses keep it realler then Boston horses

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular

Yes and No.

I'm sure in short order Rosario Dawson will accuse Hillary of taking Koch money.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »

i had nobody flirt with me either...Hakkekage had one guy very obviously flirt with her while he knew she was with me..she didn't realize that's what he was doing though so does it REALLY count?
    Fess up. It was you, right? :D

8i1dt37buh2m.png
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So I am not going to defend myself with occulus-chan and me kind of missing it.

I did kind of figure it out thus my joking.

But someone saying modeling and I have gorgeous eyes is more bewildering to me than most things.

Also I think it was more I was not a stinky nerd nor was I sitting slack jawed drooling over her.

Also I try not to ask people out trapped at work, always seemed rude.

But my confusion of the whole experience was priceless and Del did a great job expressing it.

Omg omg omg I smell a story

Why do you tease me with delicious breadcrumbs?

fuck gendered marketing
    Do you get jealous when that happens beasto

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    fukkin crushing tickets today

I am an IT god

everyone recognize my prowess (via raises)

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    No one flirted with me at PAX but I was basically clinging to spouse because I don't even get to see him every week so I'm a bit handsy when I do get to. However I took some of the cosplay compliments as appearance compliments and as such my ego was assuaged.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • pirateluigipirateluigi Arr, it be me. Registered User regular
    BEAST! wrote: »

i had nobody flirt with me either...@Hakkekage had one guy very obviously flirt with her while he knew she was with me..she didn't realize that's what he was doing though so does it REALLY count?

Hey @BEAST!

How you doin?

http://www.danreviewstheworld.com
    Nintendo Network ID - PirateLuigi 3DS: 3136-6586-7691
    G&T Grass Type Pokemon Gym Leader, In-Game Name: Dan
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So I am not going to defend myself with occulus-chan and me kind of missing it.

I did kind of figure it out thus my joking.

But someone saying modeling and I have gorgeous eyes is more bewildering to me than most things.

Also I think it was more I was not a stinky nerd nor was I sitting slack jawed drooling over her.

Also I try not to ask people out trapped at work, always seemed rude.

But my confusion of the whole experience was priceless and Del did a great job expressing it.

Omg omg omg I smell a story

Why do you tease me with delicious breadcrumbs?

Page or two back, big post by Delmain

credeiki wrote: »
    No one flirted with me at PAX but I was basically clinging to spouse because I don't even get to see him every week so I'm a bit handsy when I do get to. However I took some of the cosplay compliments as appearance compliments and as such my ego was assuaged.

This is adorable

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    no one flirted with me at PAX

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular
    I read that as your ego was a sausage

Bless your heart.
  • Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular

beasto knows that many guys will flirt with a woman just for low-stakes practice/fun, especially when she is taken or mediocre

Preacher wrote: »

Yes and No.

I'm sure in short order Rosario Dawson will accuse Hillary of taking Koch money.

The actress?

Whuh?

fuck gendered marketing
  • BEAST!BEAST! Adventurer Adventure!!!!!Registered User regular
    no it's fine..he was a writer and challenging someone to pokemon

dfzn9elrnajf.png
  • RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    They call him beasto for a reason.

• GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    Okay, so check out The Angus Barn for steakhouse needs.

Also, consider going to a cheap AF mexican joint down there. Mexican in the Triangle area puts cheap and even mid-tier NYC mexican to shame.

Torrero's is good, as is Los Tres Magueyes, Fiesta Mexicana, etc. etc.

angus barn is no joke

that place is awesome

919UOwT.png
  • syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    Preacher wrote: »

Yes and No.

The actress?

Whuh?

Donæt go down this road, all you will find is disappointment.

SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular

beasto knows that many guys will flirt with a woman just for low-stakes practice/fun, especially when she is taken or mediocre

Nice knowing you EM

I ate an engineer
  • descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I just walked by a giant pile of actual horseshit that somehow ended up on the sidewalk

Even the New York horses keep it realler then Boston horses

I was driving down some random incorrect street in Compton to pick up a friend from the blue line station and as I stopped at an intersection, I watched a portly father and his son riding by on horseback. I was fascinated and wondered if there were more horses in Compton than I had assumed.

• Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    They call him beasto for a reason.

it's actually beast-O, as in

furious, bestial orgasms

• Hahnsoo1Hahnsoo1 Make Ready. We Hunt.Registered User regular
    Everyone flirted with me at PAX. Given that I wasn't at PAX, I am very confused.

8i1dt37buh2m.png
  • y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Last night we went to a tapas place in Harvard square and I came everywhere because it was some of the best food I ever had

Which one

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »

This is adorable

Well I am not sure that clinging to someone but also calling them a low-energy cuck and then making them wait for 2 hours to see an iffy LoL display is adorable really.

Although I did basically have a really nice date weekend even though I feel like we kinda wasted PAX by not doing much of anything so maybe.

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    I thought the doctor was flirting with me when he remarked on the size of my testicle, turns out it was more horror at the inflammation.

I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net

G-goddamn

This discussion has been closed.