As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

OMG it's over Thread

InfiniteNuLLInfiniteNuLL Registered User regular
Hi all!

As per usual, this section of the forums will now die down to practically nothing until the next PAX East is getting up and going. I want to thank everyone that participated in the event thread (and the forums in general) and helped organize a lot of the attendee run events. I had a lot of fun this year and being a big part of the forums was great. We've got a great community going here. I just wish I had a chance to meet more of you. I honestly do not know if I even did meet anyone as I'm not really clear on what everyone looks like.

Good luck for the rest of this year and hope to see you at the next PAX East!

FF14 - Failia Zebonaiza, Behemoth Server, FC: 404 Guild Not Found
PAX East Attendee - 2015, 2016

• KaronethKaroneth Elder Scrolling Online Co-Host Lakehurst, NJRegistered User regular
    Take care, and see you all here next spring!

• GuhzoontightGuhzoontight A Goof Who Makes Things Registered User regular
    Karoneth wrote: »
    Take care, and see you all here next spring!

I wish it was Spring. Looking like it is going to be another early March date again. Q-Q

• Canderson1989Canderson1989 Registered User regular
    Also had a total blast. Was my first time attending as an Enforcer and it was an amazing experience. I'll be back next year.

• RedK232RedK232 Registered User regular
    Yea this Year's went by really fast for me. It was prob cause i was having a good time every day and being active. I already Can't wait for next year :).

xhdr64jir3c2.png
  • MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    RedK232 wrote: »
    Yea this Year's went by really fast for me. It was prob cause i was having a good time every day and being active. I already Can't wait for next year :).

I cannot wait til next year either. This year went by so fast. Where's Doc Brown and the Delorean time machine when you need it?

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
  • KilonumKilonum [E] Somewhere near BostonRegistered User regular
    Also had a total blast. Was my first time attending as an Enforcer and it was an amazing experience. I'll be back next year.

I have attended every East. The only one I did not Enforce was the one at the Hynes. The only one I did not participate in BYOC for was 2011. All have been awesome experiences. The weekend is always too short.

JfqWFk8.png