As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pinny Arcade Pin Pal Trading Post

• Options
    PhixedGearPhixedGear Registered User new member
    I'm interested in trading my PAX East 2016 Lawbreaker Cronos pin for anything Hearthstone related. PM with offers please!

• Options
    SirjinxSirjinx Registered User new member
    New to this whole thing. Went to pax east. Got hooked. Got 2 mint teemo pins. Looking for overwatch pin, hearthstone cards pin or etc pin. Pm please

• Options
    dmosineedmosinee Davenport, IARegistered User regular
    Sirjinx wrote: »
    New to this whole thing. Went to pax east. Got hooked. Got 2 mint teemo pins. Looking for overwatch pin, hearthstone cards pin or etc pin. Pm please

Hi and welcome. You should do the quick signup for an account on www.pinnypals.com which is a community site that helps people to set up trades. It has a trading post area where you can put specific trades out there that you are looking to make. I think that if you post it, you will find someone out there who will trade ETC or Overwatch common for Teemo (Hearthstone Cards are a little bit rarer than the other two these days, but might still be findable).

Good Luck!

Digital Lanyard, I love trades - https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/dmosinee
    http://pinmash.info - Two pins enter, one pins leaves... then the other pin leaves with a lower Elo rating
  • Options
    Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    I'm a little late on this but thanks to @fishfishmonkeyhat for the pins, I see those castle guys went to good use.

Also had a good trade with @arcticsong which we completed at East.

• Options
    MarioManiacMarioManiac Registered User regular
    I wasn't sure if I should make a new post or not but do you think this is a good bag to store my pins? I have a new Pinny Pals bag but I don't wanna put all my pins on the front of the bag. I figured this would be better for carrying pins. Yes or no? http://www.amazon.com/Small-Collector-Lapel-Pin-Bag/dp/B00BUBOEP0/ref=pd_sim_200_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41SCAkLcecL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1CSCSFQ3EH17DSFHFA1F

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
    signature_zpsh4qstnbp.png
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/MarioManiac
  • Options
    ajetog@gmail.comajetog@gmail.com WisconsinRegistered User regular
    I wasn't sure if I should make a new post or not but do you think this is a good bag to store my pins? I have a new Pinny Pals bag but I don't wanna put all my pins on the front of the bag. I figured this would be better for carrying pins. Yes or no? http://www.amazon.com/Small-Collector-Lapel-Pin-Bag/dp/B00BUBOEP0/ref=pd_sim_200_1?ie=UTF8&dpID=41SCAkLcecL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160,160_&refRID=1CSCSFQ3EH17DSFHFA1F

The description says the bag is 5x7 inches and is very small. Two that size would probably fit into the pinny pals bag. Might be too small. Document cases with foam core board inside to hold pins was in use a lot at the community trading events. They'll fit into the pinny bag.

• Options
    sirensiren Registered User regular
    Hey everyone. I am considering trading a Twitch Glitch for some East 2016 pins. Please pop me a trade on PinnyPals if interested.
    I also have CyberDemon and Vault Girl, but am currently in need of pretty much everything else.

I also have a crap ton of other pins for trade if anyone has some stuff from East they want to get rid of.

For the Twitch Glitch, I won't be deciding on a trade for at least a week. So no rush.

• Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Excellent local trade (direct drop) with @Rayner Thanks!! :D

Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"
  • Options
    I'm looking for a little clarification on the staff trading events at the PAX expos. Is the two trade limit per staff member or per attendee (i.e. us forum members)?

"If my calculations are correct, when this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious shit!"
  • Options
    EvenstarEvenstar PAX Prime Princess Bellevue, WARegistered User regular
    The only people with trading limitations are PA staff members (ie the people behind the tables at the staff trading event). Their rule is as follows: two per person per day. The only other exception is when you have Enforcers with PA owned lanyards (Line Entertainment team, hooray!), in which case they also use staff rules and will clearly let you know this. You may or may not find these [E] at every PAX (for instance, there weren't Line Entertainment teams at South this year). Anyone else trading from their personal collections, anything goes! The default rule is 1 to 1 trade, pinny for pinny, but we have seen trades happen in many different ways! It's pretty common to trade multiple less valuable pin for a more valuable one, but you could also do a non-pinny for a pinny, other merch for a pinny, and the rare banana for a pinny. Hope that answers your question!

• Options
    OK I see what you mean now. Once the two trade limit has been reached, there can be no more trades between me and that particular staff member on that day. But that staff member can trade with someone else, and/or I can trade with a different staff member.

• Options
    astroboiastroboi Melbourne, AusRegistered User regular
    Thanks @Senno for the trade - you helped me get my first silver stamp on PinnyPals!
    astroboi_silver_94.jpg

• Options
    SennoSenno AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I had another as well, lol. They look so grand altogether.

• Options
    MadkineMadkine AustraliaRegistered User regular
    Just completed a good trade with @bravesaturn that filled a few more holes in my collection.

• Options
    bravesaturnbravesaturn World's Best Entry Level Employee Registered User regular
    Stellar trade with a pin pal on the moon! Thanks @Madkine!

• Options
    astroboi wrote: »
    Thanks @Senno for the trade - you helped me get my first silver stamp on PinnyPals!
    astroboi_silver_94.jpg

I don't suppose you'd wanna trade for one of those Hot Dog Fairys? That's one of my wanted pins cause I love hot dogs. If anyone has a Hot Dog Fairy pin they'd trade, let me know. My PinnyPals link is in my signture, or just type my name into the search.

• Options
    I think I'm gonna try and get 10 for the gold stamp :) Looks like there are plenty available on pinnypals though.

• Options
    I think I'm gonna try and get 10 for the gold stamp :) Looks like there are plenty available on pinnypals though.

Ok no problem. Thanks anyway.

• Options
    I had another one available. Happy to trade for it. Check my lanyard.

• Options
    The problem is a have very few pins to trade. Need some more DSBs!

• Options
    Senno wrote: »
    I had another one available. Happy to trade for it. Check my lanyard.
    I see I don't have any pins you are looking for. That's ok. I guess I need to acquire some more pins (duplicates especially) and then I'll be able to trade.

• Options
    AsphoronAsphoron Chicago, ILRegistered User regular
    The problem is a have very few pins to trade. Need some more DSBs!

I would expect one within May with two Pax gone since the last ones and one of them with a new staff set. They must be swimming in DSB filler by now.

• Options
    More DSB is good. Especially if there is more illidan merch going in

• Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    So the one pin I wasn't able to trade for at East was the SW: Commander Bragh pin since I had a hard enough time even finding people with it. If anyone's got a spare they want to trade I currently have a small trader pile consisting of: Elf Tycho, PAX Prime 2014 Logo, Deep Crow, Kemper Crockett, Tourist Gabe & Kristin the little hashashin. I'd be willing to trade more than one for it too! Let me know!

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    sanchx32sanchx32 Montoursville, PARegistered User regular
    Thank you @Grizzlechips for the trade!!!!

8fuwzjn12ukh.jpg

Digital Lanyard

“Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda, Star Wars Episode I The Phantom Menace, 1999
  • Options
    D0DD0D Registered User new member
    Hello All,
    I have been collecting pinny's since 2013
    as well as been going to east.

I was wondering if someone would happen to have
    and be willing to trade a gold overwatch? I was not fortunate
    enough to acquire one when they came out.

I am willing to offer a great trade for one and I am
    open to negotiation of course.

I am not a hoarder, just a collector.
    I have been on pinny pals, unfortunately
    no one there is willing to trade it,
    so I thought I would try here.

Cheers!

• Options
    D0D wrote: »
    Hello All,

enough to acquire one when they came out. (Nor were many other people)

Cheers!

All I can say is good luck with that one. My Cousin (who is not really an active collector/trader on here or PinnyPals) has a Gold Overwatch pin. He is the only owner of it so he got the best score in the game and won it. Someone came up to him at PAX East a few weeks ago and offered him $200 cash in hand. He declined. Honestly I think I would've taken the cash myself, but to each his own.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    Hello All,

Cheers!

All I can say is good luck with that one. My Cousin (who is not really an active collector/trader on here or PinnyPals) has a Gold Overwatch pin. He is the only owner of it so he got the best score in the game and won it. Someone came up to him at PAX East a few weeks ago and offered him $200 cash in hand. He declined. Honestly I think I would've taken the cash myself, but to each his own.

At east 2015 people we're trying to sell it for 200+ and I refused cause of the high cost.
    Collect rare pins and keep on trying.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    D0DD0D Registered User new member
    darkinfero wrote: »
    Hello All,

Cheers!

At east 2015 people we're trying to sell it for 200+ and I refused cause of the high cost.

When did pin trading become just about money?
    I hope everyone refuses to pay, then the people
    that actually care about collecting and trading
    can do just that.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    Just picked these up from the online store. Ok I'll add the pic in a bit when I get home. It won't attach from my iPhone.

MarioManiac on
  • Options
    Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Thanks to @drusus82 for the fast trade.
    I received his pins in the mail the next day!
    For all future trades I will insist they arrive in the next 30min or I want my money back..... wait that does not make any sense.

Capt Wasabi on
  • Options
    drusus82drusus82 Narara, NSW, AURegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Likewise an awesome trade with @'Capt Wasabi'

drusus82 on
  • Options
    The Pin Trader has always made it about money. Find someone with a hobby and you will always find someone else attempting to monetise it and take advantage.

• Options
    Wraith90Wraith90 Saskatoon, SkRegistered User regular
    Good trade with @Ecoho, didn't get here in a day, but that's customs for you.

• Options
    darkinferodarkinfero BOP-IT Malden, MARegistered User regular
    darkinfero wrote: »
    Hello All,

Cheers!

When did pin trading become just about money?
    I hope everyone refuses to pay, then the people
    that actually care about collecting and trading
    can do just that.

It's going to happen randomly nothing we can do.

My Pin collection
    signature_zpsna6t17lm.png
    Pinny Pal since PAX Prime 2013
  • Options
    miker525miker525 New YorkRegistered User regular
    Thanks for the awesome trade @bravesaturn . Appreciate you helping me out :biggrin:

weZXr66.png
    Steam - Miker525 | Xbox Live - Miker525| PSN - MikeRosenberg
    Websites - Gamerations - MikeRosenberger.com
    Pinny Pals - Miker525
  • Options
    HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    A+ solid trade with @fromcj

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
  • Options
    bravesaturnbravesaturn World's Best Entry Level Employee Registered User regular
    Likewise, great trade with @miker525!

Also great trades with @FancyDancyMaho!

• Options
    Capt WasabiCapt Wasabi AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Great trade with Poscus (on pinny pals)

Capt Wasabi on
  • Options
    agentcooperagentcooper Brisbane, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    The "Pin Sarcophagi" award goes to @ndwhitey , the batch of pins he sent were individually fortified in an impenetrable structure of cardboard and bubble wrap! And lickety split to boot!

agentcooper on
    Let's trade: https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/agentcooper
    "Damn fine pins!"