As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Opposite Day

2»

• Options
    ziddersroofurryziddersroofurry Registered User regular
    Mike's art here approaches a near-Prince level of shade-throwing.

• Options
    fortyforty Registered User regular
    I am the polar opposite of an artist (a cold, logical, software and math churning robot), so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

Anyway, I'm not sure how people here can "disagree" with my experience. It's pretty ridiculous.

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    forty wrote: »
    I am the polar opposite of an artist (a cold, logical, software and math churning robot), so maybe that's why I didn't get it.

Anyway, I'm not sure how people here can "disagree" with my experience. It's pretty ridiculous.

Who disagreed (or "disagreed") with your experience? And which experience? Not getting the joke, or thinking the joke was "meh"?

I think mainly people disagreed with your interpretation of what Mike was trying to convey in the comic. We don't disagree that you *had* a different interpretation, just that it was the one Mike wanted you to have.

• Options
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

What was my interpretation of what Mike was trying to convey in the comic?

• Options
    dennisdennis aka bingley Registered User regular
    The experience of having to delve into the thread to understand what was supposed to be funny.

I don't see anyone disagreeing that you had that experience. I think they're mainly disagreeing that it was necessary.

• Options
    dennis wrote: »

I don't see anyone disagreeing that you had that experience. I think they're mainly disagreeing that it was necessary.
    What does that even mean?

• Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    dennis wrote: »

What does that even mean?
    Most of us got the joke without needing it explained.

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    Give it a rest.