As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Do you enjoy a good ol' Podcast with the boys?

19596979899101»

• Options
    augustaugust where you come from is gone Registered User regular
    Can we back up and discuss why that Harlem Hellfighter is wearing all British issue equipment and web gear and a German pistol and not French equipment like he should be?

Alternate history kinda means all bets are off. We're not even sure if he's an actual Harlem Hellfighter or if that's just some preorder bonus costuming.

• Options
    CenoCeno pizza time Registered User regular
    It's not alternate history

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    august wrote: »
    Can we back up and discuss why that Harlem Hellfighter is wearing all British issue equipment and web gear and a German pistol and not French equipment like he should be?

Alternate history kinda means all bets are off. We're not even sure if he's an actual Harlem Hellfighter or if that's just some preorder bonus costuming.

That is a good point. The patch the game comes with is not the Hellfighter logo. It was really a sick snake. There are any number of British colonial troops that guy could be.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Maybe he got caught in a tight spot and needed to put together some gear on the fly.

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    everyone will probably have easy access to automatic weapons too, who wants to play the average soldier with a cheap bolt action rifle? (me I do, love me some red orchestra)

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    Ceno wrote: »
    It's not alternate history

Yeah looks like Kotaku updated their story with a clarification from EA that it's just regular history history. That seems even weirder somehow.

august on
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    Maybe he got caught in a tight spot and needed to put together some gear on the fly.

He's got ALL British gear though from the gas cape, small box respirator, and P 1908 web gear, to the puttees wrapped around his calfs.

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    august wrote: »
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Griffin: "New York is definitely the Yosuke of the game, he's--"
    Austin: "Wildly homophobic?"

ilu austin

What podcast is this?

coolgames inc

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    get ready for a nu thread

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    NeoTomaNeoToma Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    eve report: constantly losing 10 million isk destroyers to dumb bullshit, like not understanding how to steal moongoo from other peoples POS's. otherwise having a fine time in delve with ten dollar bond

Boy howdy do I not understand this post.

shrug

• Options
    God this Unpro Friday is hard to watch when you are a history teacher/Reenactor.

• Options

He's got ALL British gear though from the gas cape, small box respirator, and P 1908 web gear, to the puttees wrapped around his calfs.

Lord Kitchener probably gave that stuff to him.

"You're the best man I've got," said Lord Kitchener as he stroked his moustache. "I need you to kill the Kaiser and end World War One."

• Options
    edited May 2016

Lord Kitchener probably gave that stuff to him.

"You're the best man I've got," said Lord Kitchener as he stroked his moustache. "I need you to kill the Kaiser and end World War One."

I would be 100% cool with that.

So long as he turn and points directly at the camera when he says "I want YOU"

Then you press X to punch Field Marshal Haig in his dumb solider murdering face.

Librarian's ghost on

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    Push Me Pull You is disgusting

• Options
    I think Brand and Jeff are so bad at this because one of them thinks they are the wrong character. There is no other reason why one keep going completely off the map otherwise.

I think they both think they are the white haired one.

• Options
    Ghost Jason is the best.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    NeoToma wrote: »
    eve report: constantly losing 10 million isk destroyers to dumb bullshit, like not understanding how to steal moongoo from other peoples POS's. otherwise having a fine time in delve with ten dollar bond

shrug

Now you're talking my language.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    I know I say this a lot, but brad shoemaker really loves doom

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    NeoToma wrote: »

shrug

Now you're talking my language.

I'm feeling real ambivalent right now

• Options
    Jason has become a literal wizard. Brad clone actually looking like he's reacting to what is happening.

• Options
    KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    I sure do!
    I think Brand and Jeff are so bad at this because one of them thinks they are the wrong character. There is no other reason why one keep going completely off the map otherwise.

I think they both think they are the white haired one.

they also didn't seem to get that you get pushed around more easily when people are pushing your middle

• Options
    Erin The RedErin The Red The Name's Erin! Woman, Podcaster, Dungeon Master, IT nerd, Parent, Trans. AMA Baton Rouge, LARegistered User regular
    I sure do!
    Hey @Chincymcchilla when do you normally record your podcast?

Also do you have any openings that need to be filled?

Maybe we can work something out

• Options
    WeedLordVegetaWeedLordVegeta Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    okay i'm going to sleep for a few hours before running a 5k if it gets locked someone just make an OP with the right reasons video titled SPOILER ALERT: She Ends Up With [Podcast Thread!]

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular
    Giant Bomb really sold out when they brought Brand on board

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    Mr. G wrote: »
    Giant Bomb really sold out when they brought Brand on board

I don't know what DRAFT KINGS DOT COM you're taking about LOOT CRATE.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Not my cuppa joe!
    Jeff and Jason will be bringing us more Science this Sunday

r6CrBhX.png

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    They also named their VR showcase show, "Vrodeo".

• Options
    Ms DapperMs Dapper Yuri Librarian Registered User regular
This discussion has been closed.