As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hes evolving into a...[Star Fox]?

12346»

• Options
    EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    I kind of want to get 64 3D. I know it sounds super lazy and petty to say that it's a big hassle to boot up Wii Mode when I want to play some spacefox, but a handheld version would be so easy to just play whenever.

• Options
    LBD_NytetraynLBD_Nytetrayn TorontoRegistered User regular
    I love the 3D one. The 3D just works so well on it, like a 3D theme park ride in your hands.

qjWUWdm.gif1edr1cF.gifINPoYqL.png
    Like Mega Man Legends? Then check out my story, Legends of the Halcyon Era - An Adventure in the World of Mega Man Legends on TMMN and AO3!
  • Options
    AbsoluteZeroAbsoluteZero The new film by Quentin Koopantino Registered User regular
    64 3D is excellent, you can't go wrong there. I just wish I could play it on the big screen.

cs6f034fsffl.jpg
  • Options
    Mr KhanMr Khan Not Everyone WAHHHRegistered User regular
    Arcade Mode was kind of meh except for the very end where it shows a map of every possible route, revealing some paths that I was unaware of.

• Options
    KriegaffeKriegaffe Registered User regular
    My number one problem with this game is the reworking of old levels instead of original levels.

1. It's confusing from a plot perspective.
    2. The alternate levels are often rehashes of old bosses with a twist, or dogfights with a twist, or a change in vehicle.
    3. It's a bandaid over the fact that the game is rushed.

Only Corneria, Fortuna and Titania feel like proper StarFox levels. The others contain some good ideas, but oftenfeel like they need to be better fleshed out.