As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Bunny [chat]

19495969798100»

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    geth, roll 1d6

1- Play Stellaris
    2. Play Hand of Fate
    3) Play Stellaris for real
    4/ Play Hand of Fate for real
    6] Yahtzee!

1d6 2 [1d6=2]

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    My friend, drunk at 11:59pm on his birthday, stares meaningfully into the back of the cab seat in front of him: "I was never special."

It was really funny though

• Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    Money is pretty great.

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Money is pretty great.

meh

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    My friend, drunk at 11:59pm on his birthday, stares meaningfully into the back of the cab seat in front of him: "I was never special."

It was really funny though

This would only be better if he then turned to you and said "You're so fuckin special..."

And then sang creep until he passed out

• Options
    Nova_CNova_C I have the need The need for speedRegistered User regular
    I have bought dozens of cat toys, a big cat tree, a couple of scratching posts and almost none of it has been used by my cat (A couple of the toys got some short lived attention, but nothing much).

I just bought her a cat bed.

13124600_10154479213449796_2900502043050065649_n.jpg?oh=9de094ce99128ef4caaee976dda6ac50&oe=57E5277D

She fucking loves the cat bed.

Laziest cat ever.

• Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Cinders wrote: »
    Money is pretty great.

meh

If you don't want yours I will gladly take it off your hands

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    Money over everything yo

• Options
    y2jake215y2jake215 certified Flat Birther theorist the Last Good Boy onlineRegistered User regular
    Cash

Rules

Everything

Around

Me

dolla dolla billz y'all

C8Ft8GE.jpg
    maybe i'm streaming terrible dj right now if i am its here
  • Options
    HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Hahaha The Confederation of Oxx-Oxx to my galactic north randomly declared me a rival, and I went into angry mode. So I liberated three of their colonies and split their empire, it showed, exactly in two halves population wise. But the new faction has three planets and Oxx-Oxx only their homeworld. Oxx-Oxx hate me more than ever but the new space-snail faction loves me. Also, enjoy your new civil war.

PSN: Honkalot
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    Oxx-Oxx
    Oxen
    Cape buffalo
    Idris Elba

fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    IcyLiquidIcyLiquid Two Steaks Montreal, QuebecAdministrator, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    As of right now, I have made a change to the networking. Please let me know if you see more bizarre shit, or those maintenance screens.

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    Elldren wrote: »
    Oxx-Oxx
    Oxen
    Cape buffalo
    Idris Elba

Honk is fucked.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was careening by at warp 3

@Organichu will create the new thread
    @skippydumptruck is backup

This discussion has been closed.