As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fashion] Turn to the left! [Fashion] Turn to the right!

19495969798100»

• Options
    KyouguKyougu Registered User regular
    What would you all wear for a "casual" masquerade bar crawl?

Best friend is celebrating her birthday like that tonight. I already have the mask.

Thinking my dark pin stripped vest with nice jeans, good shoes and a dress shirt underneath (dunno the color yet). Thinking of trying a bow tie rather than a tie.

• Options
    JihadJesusJihadJesus Registered User regular
    Bought a new pair of jeans, the same Levi's 511s I had before but down to a 34 inch waist. The old ones were so baggy I didn't have to undo them to take them off, but I'm having second thoughts because my pudgy gut is feeling these things the first day wearing them.

• Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
  • Options
    HacksawHacksaw J. Duggan Esq. Wrestler at LawRegistered User regular
    Nice eggplants.

• Options
    existexist Registered User regular
    i like thos grape flavored chucks my man

UmPiq.png
  • Options
    ZonugalZonugal (He/Him) The Holiday Armadillo I'm Santa's representative for all the southern states. And Mexico!Registered User regular
    Last night playing King's Cup with my roommates & a lady friend of ours and "I've Never/5 Things" comes up.
    Travis: I've never worn make-up.
    Me: *Puts finger down* Awww man....

Tristan: I've never worn a bra.
    Me: *Puts finger down* Come on...

Travis: I've... *Looks at me* I've never worn women sexy lingerie?
    Me: *Puts finger down* OH COME ON! THIS IS STRAIGHT UP CHARACTER ASSASSINATION!

So there ya go...

Ross-Geller-Prime-Sig-A.jpg
  • Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Targeted shots in Never Have I Ever are always such a delight

I've pulled off some really cruel ones in the past

There's nothing like being able to knock out the whole group for having made out with a single other person

This discussion has been closed.