As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PAX East 2016 Cosplay Thread

1234568»

• Options
    TopherRocksTopherRocks Rockstar Beard Grower Kent, OH or Long Island, NYRegistered User regular
    I just realized I didn't share my final result. Did anyone else get any photos of me? I haven't caught any online posted anywhere. CgpxEndWsAAJbTk.jpg

• Options
    SteelshieldSteelshield Registered User new member
    So i was rocking a suit of T60 power armor at PAXEast, had a blast!

But along with photos and such i had an interview with a PAX or Penny Arcade staff member and have not been able to find it yet... anyone seen this around?

• Options
    BekerBeker Child's Play Program Director SeattleRegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff regular
    So i was rocking a suit of T60 power armor at PAXEast, had a blast!

But along with photos and such i had an interview with a PAX or Penny Arcade staff member and have not been able to find it yet... anyone seen this around?

If it was a one person crew, it was probably for the "Welcome to PAX" series. East's version of which has not been released yet.

-Beker/Erick
    zx6ak2M.png
  • Options
    SteelshieldSteelshield Registered User new member
    I think that is it! thanks!