As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Penny Arcade PinnyArcade poster from 2013 & 2014

maywestmaywest Registered User regular
Did you miss the posters from 2013 and/or 2014, and wish you had one?

Did your poster get accidentally destroyed?

Would like one of these posters?

Well, Penny Arcade has generously given the Pin Community their extra copies of the posters. If you want one, let me know which one, and what PAX you can pick it up from. This will help to ensure we have enough of them at each PAX.

BTW - the easiest PAX to get them from is West, since they are in Seattle!

• vonhistvonhist Mr Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    I would definately like one of each but i'm in australia.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    I'd love those, and I'll see you at west! :)

• theoriginalztheoriginalz PhillyRegistered User regular
    As mentioned in slack, I'd like them too :) Thanks @maywest!!

Trade pins with me! Pinny LanyardjlB4Ded.png
  • timmywiltimmywil Chattanooga, TNRegistered User regular
    Both please! And I just bought my flight to West!

• evil santaevil santa To infinity...and beyond!Registered User regular
    Oh that's awesome of them :)

Pinny Pals Profile

“I let out a battle cry. Sure, a lot of people might have mistaken it for a sudden yelp of unmanly fear, but trust me. It was a battle cry.”
  • ZeusheroZeushero PAX -E-ast Registered User regular
    I'll take 1 of each year pl0x! Thanks!
    I can meet at PAX Prime

• GerzzogGerzzog OhioRegistered User regular
    I would love one of each as well, but I wont get to a PAX till next years east.

• limedragonflylimedragonfly Melbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    As mentioned in slack, would love one of each and happy to mule some from West back to Aus :).

• maywestmaywest Registered User regular
    So, I now have some of the posters in my possession. I am working out the cost to mail them. If you are in the US and would like one or both, let me know. Once I figure out the cost to mail, you pay me for postage and I mail them!

For those of you who want to know, they are just posters, not in tubes (until I put them there). But they don't travel so well (as in my bringing them to PAXes) ... and I have a limited number. So, I suggest mailing them; I picked up poster shipping tubes from the post office today. They are triangular, and should work well. They told me the shipping cost was dependent on where I was shipping them to.

Note to Aus people: I am working with Penny Arcade to get some delivered to Aus, so you don't have to pay for shipping from the US. Be patient, they might not make it there until PAX Aus.

It appears to cost $8.00 per tube to ship to US addresses.

• SolelronSolelron Wandering Gamer Cornelius, ORRegistered User regular
    could you store em in a tube and deliver them to west, where I'd have my own tube to move it to? if not I figure thats a fair price ;)

• HingoHingo Minneapolis, MNRegistered User regular
    @maywest the cheapest shipping option for poster tubes the last time I mailed one (early 2015) was something like ~$2.50. Did the Post Office kill that option?

Pins for trade!
    2015 PAX Prime Omeganaut (I will forever hate Katamari)
    edited June 2016
    @Hingo: The $8 is in a triangle "tube", 2 day mail. Round tube can be squished, and the triangle tubes are free. I could purchase round tubes, and ship it first class mail; I'm not sure how much the tubes cost, but the last time I got one at PAX it was two or three dollars.

@Solelron I will have some at West, which people can pick up and transport however they want to. I do know that some of the posters got damaged in transport from Redmond to my storage unit ... and we were careful. So I will only guarantee that the posters are in good condition when I give them out if I mail them (or put in a mailing tube for West) - I don't mail out the damaged ones.

I don't know how many I will have at West, so if you want to "reserve" your poster(s), let me know. First come, first reserved! Depending on how many "reserve" them, they may be in tubes, which you get to keep (the free triangle US Mail poster tubes).

maywest on
    @Hingo: Just looked on Amazon, 24 tubes cost $42. Individual tubes are a lot more. I am not willing to put out $42 on the hope that 24 people pay me for the tubes. I have already expended the gas and tolls to pick up the posters and store them, those costs are not being passed on. Never mind the trips to the post office to ship them off, or the stress of getting them undamaged to PAXes.

The free 2day tubes, which cost $8 to mail are much easier for me, so that is the way I am going ... for $8, you can get two posters. Not really a bad price. No other purchase necessary.

jzs1zwpgc0l1.jpg

Posters ready to mail out!

If you want one (or both) PM me!

edited June 2016