As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

is it cool if i still post here

14567810»

• TheStigTheStig Registered User regular
    TheStig wrote: »
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I keep forgetting I own Diablo 3

I should play it one day

get the expansion

It's a much better game today than it was at release. Blizz really turned it around.

Mechanically maybe, but the story still sucks. D3 is the game that really made me start loathing Blizzard's modern writing.

that's what so great about it, you don't have to play the story.

bnet: TheStig#1787 Steam: TheStig
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    @T4CT you wanna fuckin explain to me why coolgary.net is down????

I stopped paying for it when I realized money can't buy happiness, pip

money can 100% buy happiness what are you even talking about

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Xaquin wrote: »
    I keep forgetting I own Diablo 3

I should play it one day

get the expansion

It's a much better game today than it was at release. Blizz really turned it around.

Mechanically maybe, but the story still sucks. D3 is the game that really made me start loathing Blizzard's modern writing.

that's what so great about it, you don't have to play the story.

heh, yeah there is that. I just... man I got really attached to all of blizzard's settings and stories in the late 90s-early 00s era. I haven't liked what they've done with a single one of them in the last 8 years.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    4CzMCJK.jpg

I've had the title bar of that image as my sig since Diablo 3 came out...
    T4CT wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    @T4CT you wanna fuckin explain to me why coolgary.net is down????

I stopped paying for it when I realized money can't buy happiness, pip

Fucken WHAT?!?

Just Blais it!

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    You can't just spend money willy nilly you need to weigh the pros and cons and make sensible decisions

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    spend all your money

you'll be dead soon

fuck over your surviving family with crushing debt

6vjsgrerts6r.png

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I wanna acquire like, a few billion dollars

And then move to a tiny little town of like, a hundred people

And just make everyone in town a fucking millionaire.

Just to see what would happen

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I've heard that money can't buy you love

But that's BS, it's $9.99 on Amazon

Look at this fuckin Gary writing a book about love

what the heck do you know about Love, Gary

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Fucking mayhem is my guess. The murder rate would spike, for a start.

• Rorshach KringleRorshach Kringle that crustache life Registered User regular
    edited May 2016

Fucking mayhem is my guess. The murder rate would spike, for a start.

i want to go to there

Rorshach Kringle on
    6vjsgrerts6r.png

I dunno if folks here have seen that thing online listing all the horrible shit that has happened to lottery winners after they got rich quick, but it's often a complete disaster not only for the winner, but their whole family too.

Now, imagine an entire town of that shit...

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I dunno if folks here have seen that thing online listing all the horrible shit that has happened to lottery winners after they got rich quick, but it's often a complete disaster not only for the winner, but their whole family too.

Now, imagine an entire town of that shit...

They did it in Mr. Deeds and it was fine! Crazy Eyes got a Ferrari and an Oreo and gumball pizza!

• BedlamBedlam Registered User regular

This is literally a Ducktales episode Metzger, have you learned nothing from Scrooge McDuck?

• Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    I was more of a WB/Cartoon Network kid.

Sometimes Nickelodeon.

• BlueBlueBlueBlue Registered User regular

i would love to see this

CD World Tour status:
    Baidol Voprostein Avraham Thetheroo Taya Zerofill Effef Crimson King Lalabox Mortal Sky ASimPerson Sal Wiet Theidar Tynic Speed Racer Neotoma Goatmon ==>Larlar Munkus Beaver Day of the Bear miscellaneousinsanity Skull Man Delzhand Caulk Bite 6 Somestickguy
  • BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »

i would love to see this

it's really quite depressing

BahamutZERO.gif
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    BlueBlue wrote: »

i would love to see this

it's really quite depressing

It's 20 super macabre stories about how people's lives changed for the positive very briefly and then they become a Lemony Snicket character. It's not really educational, just very sad.