Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Melbourne Pinny Pals Meetup

limedragonflylimedragonfly regularMelbourne, AustraliaRegistered User regular
Hey guys, this is an extension of something that got brought up in slack a week or so back. We were chatting about organising a Melbourne (Aus) meet up soon.

Anyone up for this? Was thinking that the Queen's birthday weekend might make it easier for people to attend (11th - 13th June), but dates aren't set.

Also, I feel a bit weird organising as I haven't actually attended one of these, so if someone else wants to take the reins feel free, otherwise I'll do my best ;).

Post here with dates you might be able to make it and we'll go from there!

Capt Wasabi