As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Old drafts showing up even after clearing them out and posting something else

In the Trans Tread in SE++, I have old drafts showing up in the new post field.

A few days ago, I tried to post to that thread in Chrome using my iPad (2nd generation). I was copying and pasting links, so I had other tabs open. Several times, when I switched back to the tab with the thread, the browser reloaded the page, losing my draft. As far as I can tell, those are the drafts that are showing up now, even though I did eventually manage to post.

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Have you tried going to your drafts page to delete them?

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    I've had this happen a couple of times today where I've typed out a post, sent it, it's shown up in the thread and then when I re-open the thread it's sitting in the post box like a draft, despite already being posted. The original version still exists in the thread as well. They show up and can be removed in the drafts page. It's only happened a couple of times and I didn't notice any other timeouts or suchlike.

I'm on Firefox.

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    I had no idea that existed... :redface:

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    straightzi wins! Drafts staff is well hidden, don't worry about it.