As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

New Year New [GIFV] Thread (NSF56K/Mobile)

19495969798100»

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    alternately it's playing in reverse, duh

this is still not a funny joke

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    you're not a funny joke

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Its usually new people and it seems to usually be a complete misunderstanding of like

what is gonna happen to a thing when you let it go

Yeah I think lots of people who mess up and huck the ball by accident do so because they haven't bowled and just don't know what to expect and don't really have a plan for when the ball doesn't easily slide off your hand at the right part of the swing

Like the time between noticing the ball isn't releasing properly and the ball swinging back up and flying off your hand is incredibly short

edit I hate when I grip a second too long and the ball flies like 10 feet down the lane before landing all loud as hell

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Options
    DedwrekkaDedwrekka Metal Hell adjacentRegistered User regular
    edited May 2016
    the heck is happening there
    oh wait I think I figured it out, it's molding a plastic? sheet onto a stump-shaped thing with a vacuum-packing sort of technique, right?

From what I'm reading, it's vacuum forming. The sheet is thermoplastic that's been heated to where it's malleable, the bulge is the blank being pushed up from underneath and then the vacuum is produced, sucking down the material. What they're doing differently is that they've found a way to make graphics on the plastic sheet that will perfectly match the blank after being molded.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFkVxurKeAs

Dedwrekka on
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Yeah and it's actually incredibly fucking smart, because both printing on the material and vacuum forming are incredibly cheap production methods. The alternative has always been vacuum forming then hand painting.

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    Panda4YouPanda4You Registered User regular
    klemming wrote: »
    Damn, look at this incorrigible adrenaline fiend!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

THE TRIAD IS COMPLETE

LET THE SUMMONING COMMENCE

• Options
    ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

THE TRIAD IS COMPLETE

LET THE SUMMONING COMMENCE

SO AWAKENS LAGOMORPHA, CUDDLER OF WORLDS

• Options
    klemmingklemming Registered User regular

Nobody remembers the singer. The song remains.
  • Options
    RankenphileRankenphile Passersby were amazed by the unusually large amounts of blood.Registered User, Moderator mod
    giphy.gif

8406wWN.png
This discussion has been closed.