As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

moby [chat]

19495969798100»

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Speaking of gifs I learned Wil Wheaton pronounces it jif and he is now dead to me.

What's it like to be wrong?

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    bowen wrote: »
    Speaking of gifs I learned Wil Wheaton pronounces it jif and he is now dead to me.

What's it like to be wrong?

i unno ask wil wheaton

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    zepherin wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    This deadpool cosplay dump has shown me that you can get away with literally anything if you cosplay as deadpool
    http://imgur.com/gallery/9MXxO

brb buying fabric and sewing machine
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCPnKGd54jY
    Dance it out.

god damn that spidey split

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    desc wrote: »
    zepherin wrote: »
    desc wrote: »
    Bagels are the best fyi
    Is this a sex thing?

I don't know how or why it would be

Bagels reproduce like amoebas I'm pretty sure
    Nobody said anything about reproduction. Sex for reproductive sake is so 20th Century.

Choosy moms choose GIF

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
    Choosy moms choose GIF
    That's how bowen got added to the no fly list.

• OrphaneOrphane rivers of red that run to seaRegistered User regular
    The unseen reinhardt is the deadliest

Shield the payload? Idk what that is :rotate:

• HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular

I say jif

come

at me

bruh

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

Mr. Wheaton is correct.
    Get rekt

Bless your heart.
  • DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

I say jif

come

at me

bruh

When you have to spell it differently to show people which way you pronounce it.. well..

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    syndalis wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Oh no, game outlets are talking about the the XB2 being potentially more powerful than the PS8. I totally forgot about that possible aspect of hardware upgrades.

I really do not want to go through months of fanboy dickwaving about hardware, again.

Allegedly Microsoft is putting in enough hardware to partner with Oculus and do VR, which is a fascinating idea but also means that console is gonna be expensive af and have a ton of power most devs wont be allowed to touch without locking out existing Xbox one users.

It depends on if Microsoft is willing to be a loss leader again in order to "usher in" good VR in the same way Sony lit money on fire to bring Blu Ray to market.

I am still not in any way convinced VR is the future of traditional gaming. It will have an impact on experiential stuff and simulators for sure, but until we get rid of all the issues around actually experiencing the space without motion sickness or bruised shins we will still be playing Assassin's Creed and Madden on our TVs.

Motion sickness and bruised shins are already fixed.

All you have to do is use VR for like 5 minutes and you'll know it's here to stay. A lot of traditional experiences are finding themselves at home while tons of new stuff is being created. You'll never get a traditional FPS or 3rd person action game, but compared to the number of people who are captivated by even mundane VR experiences, the audience for those games is small. By comparison the number of people who want to play a narrative driven or arcadey game and actually be in that game is pretty huge.

I think with Sony, Microsoft, Facebook, and Valve are all going in hard on VR, it's got a really good chance. The hardware will improve, the software will fill in, and it's gonna be big.

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Harry DresdenHarry Dresden Registered User regular
    TTODewback wrote: »

Mr. Wheaton is correct.
    Get rekt

It's a wash since he was Wesley Crusher.

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    you ever have one of those days where you just can't stretch enough

like all i want to do is stretch forever

and then go to sleep

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Oh Bowen,

And I respected you.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    I respect none of you

poo
    I respect none of you

as it should be

• Grape ApeGrape Ape Registered User regular
    Trace wrote: »
    Trace wrote: »
    https://soundcloud.com/gilbertgottfried

Gilbert Gottfried has a -podcast-

how did I not know this?!

Half of it is reading Fifty Shades books.

I would pay for that frankly.

Gilbert Gottfried is one of my favorites.

I could listen to him say Butt Plugs all day

• TTODewbackTTODewback Puts the drawl in ya'll I think I'm in HellRegistered User regular

I say jif

come

at me

bruh

When you have to spell it differently to show people which way you pronounce it.. well..

That's like 90% of words
    Your logical fallacy
    Have I taught you nothing?!
    Oh wait..yeah
    Probably my fault.

Bless your heart.
    GIF with a hard G is uncomfortable to speak and pronounce, ergo you're all wrong if you do it that way.

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    you ever have one of those days where you just can't stretch enough

like all i want to do is stretch forever

and then go to sleep

Cat confirmed.

zf8vbgp9ufpb.jpeg

I respect none of you
    Shaz says that in the morning.

For consistency sake. .

• Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    GIF with a hard G is uncomfortable to speak and pronounce, ergo you're all wrong if you do it that way.

Giraffe Interchange Format?

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.

Giraffe Interchange Format?
    With their long slender necks.

It's like gift, but without the T, so you're left longing to complete it.

Pronounced like jif it reminds you of a nice mouth full of peanut butter, so complete you can't even do anything else.

Pronounced like jif it reminds you of a nice mouth full of peanut butter, so complete you can't even do anything else.

you are an insane person

• Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    I pronounce gif with a soft-g, not because I think it sounds better or because that's the "official" way of pronouncing it, but because hard-g people get way too angry for some reason and it's fun to watch them squirm.

But secretly I say, "Gee Eye EFF"

• DemonStaceyDemonStacey TTODewback's Daughter In love with the TaySwayRegistered User regular

I say jif

come

at me

bruh

That's like 90% of words
    Your logical fallacy
    Oh wait..yeah
    Probably my fault.

How do you pronounce GRAPHICS you heathen?

you are an insane person

Or maybe he's the only sane person left.

Bless your heart.
    I pronounce gif with a soft-g, not because I think it sounds better or because that's the "official" way of pronouncing it, but because hard-g people get way too angry for some reason and it's fun to watch them squirm.
    Doing it for the spite is the light.

I say jif

come

at me

bruh

That's like 90% of words
    Your logical fallacy
    Oh wait..yeah
    Probably my fault.

How do you pronounce GRAPHICS you heathen?

jraphics, duh

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    i no longer know how i pronounce gif

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions

you are an insane person

If there is only one sane person, by definition that person would be the insane one.

All you jif sayers look at bowen's reasoning there.

This is the man you are agreeing with right now.

• descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    PNG is better anyway

you are an insane person

usually that means you're insane

turbo giraffics 16

• navgoosenavgoose Registered User regular
    Dot gee eye eff

• GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was speeding through space at warp 3.7

@Hakkekage will create the new thread
    @Harry Dresden is backup

This discussion has been closed.