As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Vaping is not a Crime: My Mod is TC and My Coils are DL

123457»

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7noLAUMuosg

Relevant. Look at these fine fine people. They interview people at a vape convention.

I don't have words

• Options
    HeadCreepsHeadCreeps NOW IS THE TIME FOR DRINKING! Registered User regular
    Gvzbgul wrote: »

Oh shit, not a "war of annihilation" against vapers!

vEaRQgH.png
  • Options
    Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    What ever happened to the engerizer bunny

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energizer_Bunny
    Despite the immense popularity of the campaign, sales of Energizer batteries actually went down during the years that the ads ran. Duracell claimed that 40 percent of its customers thought the campaign was promoting Duracell, not Energizer, but provided no evidence. Speculation has it that TV watchers still associated pink bunnies with Duracell, so the Energizer ads were actually helping their competitor's sales rather than their own.

• Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    I walked by a crepe and waffle place that said "we get it, you crepe" on the chalk sandwich board outside

Made me laugh

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    has anyone taken cues from the custom PC building scene and applied them to vape rigs

08OjuU1.jpg
    oCAPjKD.jpg
    rXB3Mx0.jpg

like I want to see this monstrous stupidity applied to a vape rig

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    That is a cool dumb thing that I'd never want in my apartment

I kind of hate case LEDs

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Pony wrote: »
    I walked by a crepe and waffle place that said "we get it, you crepe" on the chalk sandwich board outside

Made me laugh

Did you buy a crepe?

Because I would have, that kind of pun deserves it.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    A buddy of mine is kind of deep in vape culture and when the FDA regulation stuff came out, he messaged me all in a tizzy about it. My response of "hey that's great, about time they finally started looking into that stuff" got him really upset.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    Death of RatsDeath of Rats Registered User regular
    Some of the regulations will put shops out of business, mainly the ones involving the devices instead of the liquid. I'm fine with them regulating liquid as long as it's not to remove flavors. But the devices? Why?

No I don't.
  • Options
    SCREECH OF THE FARGSCREECH OF THE FARG #1 PARROTHEAD margaritavilleRegistered User regular
    I watched a man vape as he shoplifted pants from a macys like 5 minutes ago

gcum67ktu9e4.pngimg
  • Options
    KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    I watched a man vape as he shoplifted pants from a macys like 5 minutes ago

2016, in summary

KGMvDLc.jpg?1
  • Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    Vaping cannot replace the satisfaction of a Marlboro Red after a long morning of lawn work. Sippin iced tea, smokin a cigarette. Mmm.

• Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    edited May 2016
    Then you're not cranking the nicotine level high enough

brochacho

Tommy2Hands on
    8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    I found out there's a preservative in the vaping shit I'm allergic to that gives me really heinous dry, itchy eyes when I went to me folks' house yesterday. Not that my dad will stop vaping because of it, though. I guess I just won't go over there any more.

• Options
    OmnipotentBagelOmnipotentBagel floof Registered User regular
    Some of the regulations will put shops out of business, mainly the ones involving the devices instead of the liquid. I'm fine with them regulating liquid as long as it's not to remove flavors. But the devices? Why?

Most of those shops will be going out of business anyway. Vape shops are a bubble ready to burst.

cdci44qazyo3.gif

• Options
    honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    EIther that or some major firms will just push out most of independent the smaller ones if they think there are actual long term profits in it.

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    BAT
    TER
    Y

Most Metallica fans I have ever had the discussion with say that either One, Seek and Destroy, or Master of Puppets is their best song. I think Battery is probably my favourite.

• Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    BAT
    TER
    Y

Most Metallica fans I have ever had the discussion with say that either One, Seek and Destroy, or Master of Puppets is their best song. I think Battery is probably my favourite.

I've always been partial to Blackened

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    BAT
    TER
    Y

Nothing else matters or unforgiven personally.

Though I have a soft spot for the thing that should not be.

• Options
    BAT
    TER
    Y

I still really like Trapped Under Ice, though it seems forgotten to the annals of history.

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    For Whom The Bell Tolls for me personally

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    well yeah obviously it tolls for thee

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    PeccaviPeccavi Registered User regular
    No Leaf Clover

Give all metal bands a full orchestra

• Options
    DoobhDoobh She/Her, Ace Pan/Bisexual 8-) What's up, bootlickers?Registered User regular
    your best friend keeps leaving his gadgets around the place
    always being super obvious when he brings out his brightly colored leotards at the laundrymat
    keeps mentioning how he totally could have beat-up those bank robbers on the news

we get it
    you cape

Miss me? Find me on:

Twitch (I stream most days of the week)
    Twitter (mean leftist discourse)
  • Options
    UnbreakableVowUnbreakableVow Registered User regular
    All my friends that vape also like Metallica

Correlation?

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Dubh wrote: »
    your best friend keeps leaving his gadgets around the place
    always being super obvious when he brings out his brightly colored leotards at the laundrymat
    keeps mentioning how he totally could have beat-up those bank robbers on the news

we get it
    you cape

Or theyre Jessie Ventura

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options

Correlation?

Metallica is literally the most popular band on earth, they get like 5% of all radio air time. Surely there's likely to be some crossover.

• Options
    I highly doubt Metallica is more popular than Sugar Ray.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

Correlation?

Metallica is literally the most popular band on earth, they get like 5% of all radio air time. Surely there's likely to be some crossover.

I seriously doubt this is true

• Options
    I highly doubt Metallica is more popular than Sugar Ray.

Is there a halo hanging on the corner of your girlfriend's one nightstand?

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

The devices seem to keep exploding.

• Options
    Madican wrote: »

The devices seem to keep exploding.

Nah, they only do it once. Plus, I mean, how else are you suppose to know it's broken?

But yeah, I've been through 3-4 stick batteries in the last year or so, and none of them have exploded even once, yet alone more than once!

No I don't.
  • Options
    Tommy2HandsTommy2Hands what is this where am i Registered User regular
    I'm kinda disappointed that my batteries haven't blown up

It's like; what am I paying for exactly

8j12qx8ma5j5.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    I have officially started making my own e-juice.

First flavor, Baja Blast. Cost to make 30ml is $3.62. That'll last me about a week. As opposed to the $15 to order a similar flavor/size online. Or the $49 it would cost me to smoke a pack a day like I was doing.

Now if I add in the savings from no longer having a social life because I lost all my friends because of the social stigma surrounding vaping I'm saving at least $200 a month!

Death of Rats on
    No I don't.